Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scariest Russian Inmate Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen tougher looking Russians in Brooklyn (Brighton Beach). The guy was tap dancing in the beginning of that video . Next.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
      I've seen tougher looking Russians in Brooklyn (Brighton Beach). The guy was tap dancing in the beginning of that video . Next.
      They might look tougher but they're all soft....this guy actually is tough

And i know cuz half my family lives in Brighten Beach and look tough (they're not tho)

Comment

Exhuming my mother's body to rob the jewelry she was buried with? I'd probably decapitate them and put their heads on posts too

Comment

Anyone can kill people if they really wanted to. I would call him crazy rather than hard.

Comment

Stole a bunch of hens, get 5 years

Break a few windows, get 5 years

talk about making numbers up best excuse to not feed your people, just throw em in prison for ridiculous reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Still, you haven't answered my question? Would you rather live in a prison filled with just your race, or a Racially mixed prison?
              Lets face it if you are in a small room with 30 other inmates with the possibility of starving to death I find it hard to believe people would be worrying about what colour the guy starving next to them is.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                Again you proved you didn't watch anything. It has nothing to do with budget. It's all done for a reason. Check out the part about "The White Swan" a prison which is specifically designed to torture and break inmates. Guards frequently kill them with impunity. Check out the part about "downcast", inmates who are no longer even considered human, tattooed with the word "slave" on their faces who one can do absolutely anything to with zero consequences. The entire film is about the complex caste system indicated by body tattoos. That's what they have instead of "race", and incidentally Russia is one of the most racially diverse countries on earth in any case. It just happens that most of the interview subjects are "white" Russians. Instead of skin color, your tattoos are what mark you visually and determine your station. Affiliation, criminal activity, and previous prison sentences mean every bit as much.

I've seen it (I think on Netflix) and you're right. It's not JUST the budget. There's criminals and some real bad dudes. In most prisons out here in the states you have racial tension but most problems happen within the races. Out there it's just a cluster f uck of awfulness. Bad, indiscrimant dudes, worse conditions, and even worse treatment. Prison seems organized out here compared to that.

Comment

A very good documentary.That white swan place probably is hell on earth

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    Lungdren is one of those big/imposing looking yet highly uncoordinated guys that are almost a minimal threat all around. I think anyways.
                    Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Hes a third degree black belt, he is far from uncoordinated.
                    maybe hes coordinated but he cant fight for ****. he had an amateur boxing match acctually and looked garbage. size or no size he would get stretched by any real fighter.

most of these black belts around are only good for wiping your ass with anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                      seems you cant seperate real tougness from random punks who act hard. wannabe tough guys say dumb **** like guys who tap dance cant be tough, real tough guys do whatever they damn well please and dont worry about what other ppl think.

ray robinson tapdanced. did all kinds of musicals and ****, you gon tell me he wasnt tough? maybe the guys in brighton beach who walk around flexing doing their best scarface impression are harder?

Comment

Working...
                      X