• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
    I'm bout to put some brotha in them.
    I bet. Smash them pumpkins.

Comment

Just to be clear, I am not saying I have never seen fine ass on a white chick before, of course we all have. But it is becoming common place. Ok I live in a upmarket city with great facilities and we tend to have a large 'moneyed' set, so maybe these girls are just living right.

Saw a shop assistant today with beautiful, curvy ass. DAMN!

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
        I'm bout to put some brotha in them.
        Give'em that ol' Alabama Rattlesnake bro.

Comment

FTR, Carmen Kinsley is a ****star who has ass. That is a PWAG right there. Damn!

http://www.buttsandbusty.com/hcbam/12carmen.html

Comment

where are the pics??

Comment

The chick who inspired this thread was that sales staff chick I mentioned. Pics of Carmen Kinsley at the link 2 posts up bro.

Comment

i just scrolled down the page looking for pics, didnt bother reading anything

Comment

Originally posted by J4CK View Post
                  White women have always had great asses. Did you just come from another planet or what?

in the 1950's (and previous to 1950), women like elizabeth taylor had lovely curvy bodies and she was white. Fact is that before and during the early age of fashion magazines and television which made women insecure about their bodies, many white women had amazingly curvy bodies. Women had lovely curvy bodies and ate what they want because they had nothing to compare themselves with. Then the age of tv and film stars and magazines came along....then airbrushing. Now women think skinny is lovely when in my humble opinion; the curvy lady wins hands down! I think anorexia in those days was practically non-existent!

Nowadays, i can think of many white women with natural big booty. Like elizabeth hurley and scarlett johansson. I've also dated an asian girl with big booty. Never dated a black girl but i've seen some with big booties.

I saw a video with this black woman and kim kardashian where the black woman had the nerve to say that big booty was a black thing.

There are white, asian and black women with natural big booty. You just need to find them Big booty is not confined to a race!

Regardless of the rarity of big booty in certain racial populations, usually the big booty in a curvy woman is 100% natural. Also, black women have a thing for big booty cosmetic surgery so the actually amounts of black women with natural big booties might be skewed.

Comment

where are the fuucking pictures??

Comment

I need to see examples.

Comment

Working...
                      X