No announcement yet.

Dudes wearing sandals...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these are some bamf sandals

closed toe, cross cut sole for better traction, anti fungus and odor sole, and a firm cradle that holds your foot in place even if their wet yet still slips on and off easily.

though really the only thing needed to make a pair of sandals bad ass is a pair of socks on underneath.

Comment

I will continue to use sandals to go to the supermarket , wal-mart , gas stations , post offices etc etc etc etc , And I dont give a **** what u all think , its the best invention in the history of man kind . u Slip ur foot on and ur that is it. U are good to go. So if u dont like them , dont use them , I was raised in P.R i stay with sandals.

Other shoes include , Timbs , Jordans , Lebrons , Nikes etc etc etc. But my sandals are sacred

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
        these are some bamf sandals

closed toe, cross cut sole for better traction, anti fungus and odor sole, and a firm cradle that holds your foot in place even if their wet yet still slips on and off easily.

though really the only thing needed to make a pair of sandals bad ass is a pair of socks on underneath.
        lol the warning sign completes the awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by CONCUBINE View Post
          When white folks can't defeat you they'll always find some Negro, some boot-licking, butt-licking, bamboozled, half-baked, half-fried, sissified, punkified, pasteurized, ****genized nіggеr that they can trot out in front of you.
          You reak of butt and hotsauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Whats up with all these guys hangin out wearing flip flops?? I can see if your at your house just relaxing, but to actually go out like that, No. Doesnt work chief. And thats my two cents.
            I wear flip flops at home and in the yard.

Its ****ing hot out here Georges, if you ever come out to visit, be ready for lots of male toes.

Comment

I gotta take a **** before work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                I wear flip flops at home and in the yard.

Its ****ing hot out here Georges, if you ever come out to visit, be ready for lots of male toes.
                At least you don't wear them at the bars.

Comment

i wear sandals in the bathroom

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Whats up with all these guys hangin out wearing flip flops?? I can see if your at your house just relaxing, but to actually go out like that, No. Doesnt work chief. And thats my two cents.
                    Ok Ds just made me feel totally insecure now about going out in flips and i was wearing a pair of AX ones 2day no lie lolol

Comment

• Kev wears jesus sandals all day everyday...

Comment

Working...
                      X