No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: Bayless as Ref, Judges Selected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
    Burt clements is the same judge who screwed pac in the first Marquez fight.
    One point on a judge's scorecard should not have made a difference in that fight. The fact that Pacquaio couldn't finish Marquez after knocking him down three times and could only earn a draw after being ahead by three points on one scorecard and four points on the other two scorecards after the first round is more of a problem than a judge's scorecard.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
      Burt clements is the same judge who screwed pac in the first Marquez fight.
      Marquez won the first fight. But got robbed

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        Pacquaio fans are going to complain no matter who the referee and the judges are. In fact, they are going to complain no matter what. They will complain about the ring size, the gloves, the ref's performance, the judges' performance, Mayweather's performance (whether he wins by decision or knockout), Freddie Roach's performance, the announcing team, the ring announcer, the ring card girls and everything else they can think of that they can use as an excuse.
        exactly because to them Floyd has everyone in his pockets with all that money he has to payout to people he have in his pockets I don't see how he can still afford to gamble and live extravagant

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          this thread solitifies it!!! the pac fanatics are officially the worst fan base to ever grace the sport
          I've said it before, I like Pac, but the fans are really the worst.
          Mayweather:
          Bought the refs.
          Bought the judges.
          Bought the court system.
          Bought the USADA.
          Nevada Boxing Commision.
          Bought the promoters.
          Bought the managers
          Bought Showtime and HBO.
          Is funding ISIS
          planned 9/11
          Stole fire from Mount Olympus.
          Is on PEDS.
          Waited till Pac was too old.

Comment

• Only a prob w'/Feldman,a wbo guy, not for it but he's no betger than avg...@leastt it's not byrd or jarman, complete inconsistency with those 2...

W/Bayless u have the best in the world...

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              One point on a judge's scorecard should not have made a difference in that fight. The fact that Pacquaio couldn't finish Marquez after knocking him down three times and could only earn a draw after being ahead by three points on one scorecard and four points on the other two scorecards after the first round is more of a problem than a judge's scorecard.
              BS. A fight should be judged round by round. Knockdowns are part of the sport and rounds should be scored accordingly.

Credit for JMM for making it a fight,...but the judge admitted the error and PAC should've gotten the victory.

Comment

• fraud can put everybody involved on this fight on his payroll but he cannot change the fact that he's gonna get ktfo on may 2.

fraud jr will get exposed as a real fraud!

Comment

• well, they were not gonna choose smoger were they! why am I not surprised?

Comment

• Holy Fuk bayless is 64? Dudes gonna be a ref Into his 80s

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjax View Post
                      I've said it before, I like Pac, but the fans are really the worst.
                      Mayweather:
                      Bought the refs.
                      Bought the judges.
                      Bought the court system.
                      Bought the USADA.
                      Nevada Boxing Commision.
                      Bought the promoters.
                      Bought the managers
                      Bought Showtime and HBO.
                      Is funding ISIS
                      planned 9/11
                      Stole fire from Mount Olympus.
                      Is on PEDS.
                      Waited till Pac was too old.
                      You forgot a couple of things! Floyd also kidnapped the Lindberg baby and was the second shooter in the Kennedy assassination!

Comment

Working...
                      X