No announcement yet.

Hopkins: "If I was 140LBS right now in my bed the sheets would be wet"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Someone explain to me how this came about. What was said or asked?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    bhop said if he was 140 right now, in his bed he would be wet. then they asked him about danny, and he said "i dont think danny would be wet" and some other stuff about that you cannot go into the ring with matty being unprepared. pretty funny quotes from bhop in this one lol

Comment

Good thing he's promoting Matthysse. Lucas needs recognition and needs it ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz
        Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Someone explain to me how this came about. What was said or asked?

bhop said if he was 140 right now, in his bed he would be wet. then they asked him about danny, and he said "i dont think danny would be wet" and some other stuff about that you cannot go into the ring with matty being unprepared. pretty funny quotes from bhop in this one lol
        BHop has really taken on this role for GB. I dunno what his position is but at first he was quiet. Lately he's been seen a lot with GB fighters and speaking on behalf of them.

Comment

hopkins kicking that real street knowledge, as usual.

pretty damn good interview. i only caught the first two thirds or so, but i heard some compelling stuff in there.

Comment

BHop has really taken on this role for GB. I dunno what his position is but at first he was quiet. Lately he's been seen a lot with GB fighters and speaking on behalf of them.

its good bhop is doin this. these are his fighters, and guys like lucas need exposure to and to be promoted HARD! its too bad he doesnt speak english...

Comment

B-Hop has turned him into Ivan Drago

Comment

Quote:

its good bhop is doin this. these are his fighters, and guys like lucas need exposure to and to be promoted HARD! its too bad he doesnt speak english...
                He's promoting the guy for sure but do you think he means that stuff? Or at least some of it? I haven't seen the video so I really can't see his facial expressions. Gotta keep in mind this is his Philly guy he's talking "smack" about.

Comment

He's promoting the guy for sure but do you think he means that stuff? Or at least some of it? I haven't seen the video so I really can't see his facial expressions. Gotta keep in mind this is his Philly guy he's talking "smack" about.

he is definitely promoting lucas! bhop is in a win since he has both lucas and garcia, so its good for him to talk up either one of them. but i think he is going to be concentrating more on lucas than on danny (as is everyone), even though swifty is a philly boy. i still say danny hurts lucas if they fight. you can never count out a philly fighter and say is he gonna get clowned. it never happens...

Comment

That was an excellent interview man. Hop gives credit where it's due. He did think Peterson would win originally.

Comment

Quote:

he is definitely promoting lucas! bhop is in a win since he has both lucas and garcia, so its good for him to talk up either one of them. but i think he is going to be concentrating more on lucas than on danny (as is everyone), even though swifty is a philly boy. i still say danny hurts lucas if they fight. you can never count out a philly fighter and say is he gonna get clowned. it never happens...
                      I still dont think much of Garcia's power. But he throws so wild sometimes that you cant see it coming, who knows. I think Garcia lasts longer than PEDerson but he will get the same treatment. Either way... My girl has been forewarned already, wherever this fight happens I'm there! Lets hope it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X