Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So on tonights 24/7 we learned that Ariza was fired by Khan and Chavez Jr. Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    My connections told me its because Khan was on advanced testing and didnt need Azira anymore. Pac knows azira can beat the Nevada and Texas state commission testing so he still uses azira. Azira even eluded to Pac being back on a full schedule cycle when he was talking about Pac being like he used to be for his Hatton and Cotto fights. JCC jr has too many people suspicious so he had to drop azira but he probably cant make 160 anymore without Azira's "help" so expect him to start doing catchweight fights to defend his middleweight title.

The Roach-Azira beef is entirely a media ploy to get everyone's attention away from the truth. Roach knows Azira gets his fighters in better "conditioning" than anyone else can which is why he puts up with Azira's BS for so long, because he needs him.
    Azira doesn't exist, it is ARIZA!!! If you mistyped it once or twice, no problem, but you said it like 9 times, so now I'm just thinking you're a moron who just is making something up.

Comment

Ariza doesn't like Arum and Arum calls the shots. It's really odd that all this firing stuff started when the PED talk started....maybe they think he is giving them roids and don't want to fail the beefed up tests. Not knowing what is in the shakes and stuff, it could be a precautionary move.

Comment

The reason is that the PEDs that Ariza gave Khan wasn't strong enough to beat Peterson. Ariza on Chavez Jr., the PEDs wasn't good enough to lose weight.

From what i heard, Khan and Jr. are seeking JMM's physical conditioning coach/nutritionist.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          The reason is that the PEDs that Ariza gave Khan wasn't strong enough to beat Peterson. Ariza on Chavez Jr., the PEDs wasn't good enough to lose weight.

From what i heard, Khan and Jr. are seeking JMM's physical conditioning coach/nutritionist.
          Actually they worked just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by benji****kie View Post
            Azira doesn't exist, it is ARIZA!!! If you mistyped it once or twice, no problem, but you said it like 9 times, so now I'm just thinking you're a moron who just is making something up.
            guy is a joke.

Anyway I think ARUM (not Roach) had Chavez Jr fire Ariza, I think Khan is working under GBP (not 100%) so I think Roach took care of that one.

Ariza will be gone from Team Pac if the Bradley fight doesn't go well.

Comment

Chavez without Ariza won't make it.

Unlike the khan fans I (chavez fan) admit that before chavez jr. started training with Alex Ariza, his conditioning wasn't worth a lick.

Comment

Working...
              X