Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Warrington Stops Patrick Hyland, in Line For Gary Russell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Warrington Stops Patrick Hyland, in Line For Gary Russell

Josh Warrington retained his lofty world ranking and his fringe belt with a stoppage win in front of an adoring crowd. The Leeds featherweight is still number one with the WBC and remains the custodian of the governing body's International belt after securing a scintillating early ending of a former world title challenger.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fine, Josh did good. Now quit farting around... Selby is off the table? Has anybody asked? I mean, lately? Russell is good, but this particular Manchester title interests me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Fine, Josh did good. Now quit farting around... Selby is off the table? Has anybody asked? I mean, lately? Russell is good, but this particular Manchester title interests me too.
      I agree. He needs to pick up the pace and get Selby's ass in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Manchester title ?! What does this mean, to whom are you referring ?

Comment

Working...
        X