Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did The Beating Algieri Take From Khan Ruin Him & Turn Him Into A Shot Fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Please shut the **** up you horrible ****

I re-watched the Khan vs Algieri fight the other week. Algieri took a serious beating, he was on wobbly legs when Khan landed a devastating uppercut towards the later rounds. Khan was landing on him flush time and time again. This type of beating will not help your health, on top of that Algieri had 3 fights prior to that which were equally grueling and taxing

Spence beat a shot Algieri

Spence is a hypejob
    A serious beating

The fight was close and Khan was running around the ring. Its all good my man. Khan struggled with a shot Algieri who Prov and Pac gave a ''real beating'' to.

Khan is B class, nothing wrong with that. Dont get upset and call me names/ When ur at school and u get a B, it aint bad. Not everybody can get A.

Khan will get KOd soon, hope he will come back to WW and fight Kell.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      A serious beating

The fight was close and Khan was running around the ring. Its all good my man. Khan struggled with a shot Algieri who Prov and Pac gave a ''real beating'' to.

Khan is B class, nothing wrong with that. Dont get upset and call me names/ When ur at school and u get a B, it aint bad. Not everybody can get A.

Khan will get KOd soon, hope he will come back to WW and fight Kell.
      Khan had an off night, if you know anything about Khan, he is a inconsistent fighter, he can go from an amazing performance to an average performance.

It just depends on which Khan shows up, mindset, fitness and if he has prepared for his opponent properly.

A lot of people had Collazo and Devon a 50/50 fight on here, where as they had Algieri a 90 /10 fight in favor of Khan.

With Khan you never know what you will get, that's why he is exciting.

By the way Khan beats Brook, very easy fight to predict.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        My god flatline. When it comes to Khan you are absolutely insane. You are saying Khan ruined Diaz, Maidana and Peterson. Your fucing nuts. Maidana damn near KOed Khan and begged Khan for a rematch to which Khan always said NO. Then Maidana gave Mayweather a damn good fight. Ruined by Khan your ass. Diaz knocked Khan on his ass and damn near beat him in England. Peterson chased him all over the ring and beat him. What BS are you going to say next about Khan? Did Khan ruin Prescott and Garcia as well? You need to come out of your Khan wonderland and face reality. Khan is not that good and he has a glass jaw. If he beats Canelo I will take this all back. Meanwhile I am confident of winning the large bet I placed on Canelo.
        I said he may have ruined them bro, it's a matter of opinion, these things can sometimes be arbitrary and in each individual case it's debatable. But look at the case of Maidana, he almost quit boxing after he lost to Khan so at the very least some part of his fighting spirit died the night he faced Khan. He was almost knocked out in one round so that type of damage can be very difficult for some fighters to overcome and Maidana only just managed to scrape through, pull himself back together and avoid retirement at the hands of Khan.

Comment

How did khan ruin him when he didn't even knock him down.

Comment

How did Khan ruin maidana if maidana became even better after the khan fight?
            Also khan vs algerie was a competitive fight, khan beat him but didnt do that much damage .

Comment

Spence would brutally knock Khan out.

Comment

LOL this forum has completely went to **** nothing but Trolls and Attention Whores WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  LOL this forum has completely went to **** nothing but Trolls and Attention Whores WTF?
                  3 tough fights back to back - Khan, Pac, Provo could have and apparently did damage him as a fighter. That wasn't the same Algieri. The Khan fight was the icing on the cake, that was the point of no return for Algieri, he was never going to be the same fighter after that.

Comment

Originally posted by BombSquadRuss View Post
                    How did Khan ruin maidana if maidana became even better after the khan fight?
                    Also khan vs algerie was a competitive fight, khan beat him but didnt do that much damage .
                    Maidana didn't become better after Khan, he just never fought anyone as good as Khan after that. But the guy was so shot at that point he struggled with old Morales and Devon Alexander, someone who Khan shut out completely, 12-0.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      Against Provodnikov, Pacquiao & most recently Khan, Algieri took a colossal amount of continuous punishment through the fights. With Khan, Chris won only 3 of the 12 rounds on the scorecards of two official judges, Khan won 9, which may have even been a little generous to Algieri who realistically won no more than one or two rounds in the fairly one-sided contest.

With Algieri now looking much slower on his feet, less accurate with his punches and demonstrating far less durability and less punch resistance than ever before it's almost a certainty that the continuous punishment Khan dished out to Algieri essentially ruined him and turned him into a shot fighter, especially considering the combined punihment that Algieri took against both Provo and Pac too?

So there we have it, the fact remains, just like Khan may have ruined Maidana, Judah, Malignaggi, Collazo, Diaz, Barrera, Peterson and many others, Khan ruined Algieri and turned him into a shot fighter.
                      Hhahahah thank you Sir I'm entertained.

Comment

Working...
                      X