Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Justin Bieber To Sing National Anthem At Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be seeing cans, bottles and chairs on the ring LOL

Comment

floyd is just trying to appeal to a certain demographic so basically he put beiber on the payroll to attract more white females - it's pretty good business move.. cos some hardcore fans of celebrities will tune in to anything that celeb does so floyd might sell an extra 25,000 PPV (or however many) just because certain fans of beiber want to see him sing live..

Comment

He does it for the sells too but Floyd's taste is extremely terrible. Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Justin Bieber and other corny shits. GTFOH! Too bad that he doesn't prefer real quality hip-hop instead of these...

Comment

It will as entertaining as a case of pink eye.

Comment

Justin is TBE

Comment

I don't get why Beiber hangs out with Floyd. Hes a bigger star than him and can hang out with bad b*tches if he wanted to

It doesn't even make sense from a marketing point of view

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                I don't get why Beiber hangs out with Floyd. Hes a bigger star than him and can hang out with bad b*tches if he wanted to

They are both famous ******s with lots of money and not much comprehension. I bet they have really deep conversations.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Haymon. It's not like Bieber and Floyd suddenly found they really enjoyed each other's company. Haymon would still have lots of interests and partnerships in the music industry, and these 'friendships' are a useful way to shape an image or tap into new markets.

Obviously Bieber isn't going to find many new followers in the boxing fan base but it's not about that for him. It's just part of the standard strategy of turning a teen idol into a 'bad boy'. Being around boxing, and around a villain like Floyd in particular gives him more 'edge'.

Comment

Just keep it simple, stupid. Don't try and Whitney Houston it, because you'll fail.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahha

Comment

Working...
                      X