No announcement yet.

"Dinamita" vs "Chino"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    he has become more of a technician than many give him credit for.
    I really thought I was going crazy for a while. I thought, "I can't be the only one who sees that Maidana is not just a reckless, sloppy brawler."

The man has seriously improved. A lot of his strengths are things you can't teach; they're intangible. Put simply, Maidana can fight. He really fights his ass off. He has a good boxing brain, too. I've seen him box well backing up and stepping forward. And most importantly he makes adjustments on the fly. He's a good fighter. He's not the prettiest. Or cutest. But he's effective.

He's definitely my favorite fighter. He won me over when I witnessed him stop a best-shape-of-his-life Jesus Soto Karass. It was amazing. The fight got really rough, and Maidana executed his gameplan without missing a heartbeat. He was in the zone. The fight was so chaotic, so violent, yet Maidana looked so calm like a worker in his office. Brawling in its purest form. Soto Karass was a dead man.
    Last edited by punchr; 01-22-2014, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      I really thought I was going crazy for a while. I thought, "I can't be the only one who sees that Maidana is not just a reckless, sloppy brawler."

The man has seriously improved. A lot of his strengths are things you can't teach; they're intangible. Put simply, Maidana can fight. He really fights his ass off. He has a good boxing brain, too. I've seen him box well backing up and stepping forward. And most importantly he makes adjustments on the fly. He's a good fighter. He's not the prettiest. Or cutest. But he's effective.

He's definitely my favorite fighter. He won me over when I witnessed him stop a best-shape-of-his-life Jesus Soto Karass. It was amazing. The fight got really rough, and Maidana executed his gameplan without missing a heartbeat. He was in the zone. The fight was so chaotic, so violent, yet Maidana looked so calm like a worker in his office. Brawling in its purest form. Soto Karass was a dead man.
      Good observance, I have been following Maidana since shocking Victor Ortiz. When it was announced Maidana was fighting Broner I was like "O yeah baby" I didn't expect it to end like that, but knew Broner would take a good punishment. Broner was really annoying me during the lead up to the fight. Yelling, acting like a clown at the weight in. I'm glad Maidana wasn't like Ortiz letting May choke him I would've knee him on the huevos if that MF did that to me. I don't even want to imagine how Broner would've acted had he won.

Comment

Without Memo's PEDs. Chino by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco-N13 View Post
          Good observance, I have been following Maidana since shocking Victor Ortiz. When it was announced Maidana was fighting Broner I was like "O yeah baby" I didn't expect it to end like that, but knew Broner would take a good punishment. Broner was really annoying me during the lead up to the fight. Yelling, acting like a clown at the weight in. I'm glad Maidana wasn't like Ortiz letting May choke him I would've knee him on the huevos if that MF did that to me. I don't even want to imagine how Broner would've acted had he won.
          The scary thing is, Maidana likes it when a fight gets rough. He salivates when a fight slowly starts turning into a brawl. He roughed up Soto Karass so much that it took him off his gameplan. He roughed up Broner really well.

Perfect example is when Maidana and Broner exchanged elbows in the first round, which prompted referee Laurence Cole to warn both fighters. Look at Broner's face after that foul. He was effectively roughed up. At that moment Maidana's face was expressionless. El Chino is an assassin. Cold blooded. He left Broner with something that will likely never go away -- brain trauma. I don't wish ill-will on no man but if anyone deserved a career-shortening beatdown it's Broner.

Comment

chino is too strong, too big for marquez imo .. imagine a way stronger, bigger baby bull landing clean on marquez plenty

Comment

Working...
            X