Kubrat Pulev is a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techliam View Post
    Looks alright

Compared to the likes of Wilder, Fury, Price, Scott etc he looks to be the best of the bunch
    Pulev will school any of those mentioned.

Comment

Pulev is an excellent boxer, and anybody who says different has either never seen him box or he doesn't know **** about boxing.

Comment

I have Pulev at no. 3 at HW.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
          Pulev is an excellent boxer, and anybody who says different has either never seen him box or he doesn't know **** about boxing.
          the guy went life and death with Travis (the bum) Walker

Walker who has been ko'd several time was gassed by the 5th round and barely has the strength to muster up jabs from that point on and was hit flush several times by Pulev...

A heavyweight that can't dispose a gassed bum doesn't deserve to be more credited than the likes of Price,Fury,Solis,Scott and Chisora

Comment

I like pulev but he's never going to beat wladimir, he was being beat by dimitrenko before dimitrenko crumbled and Ustinov was never that good anyway. Hed make for good fights with povetkin, fury, wilder and the such. I'd like to see him against a fully motivated Malik Scott. But that's like saying a mentally focused Andrew golota.

Comment

Working...
            X