Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasn't julito "supposed" to fight cotto next after gomez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at julito.

Comment

I thought that Jottito is taking the rest of the year of
      come on being a fan you should know this

PENDEJO

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        I totally agree. Besides Cotto-Chavez Jr is a fight that doesnt make any sense only to arum ecuse of the $$$, but that fight doesnt have any relevance at all.

Cotto-Margarito 2 in Yankee Stadium, put Chavez Jr-Foreman as the under card, put Calderons return in it and another decent fight and you have 40K plus people in the stadium and 700K-900K PPV buys
        Fucc Yankee stadium why not the Home Depot Center typical puerto rican Alway want home field advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
          I thought that Jottito is taking the rest of the year of
          come on being a fan you should know this

PENDEJO

Otra pendaje

thats why he took off.julito had diff thoughts and took a different route.cotto was left dry with no money fights.pendeja.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
            Fucc Yankee stadium why not the Home Depot Center typical puerto rican Alway want home field advantage
            The fight will be big anywhere,But i would think newyork will get the
            most fans.Just seems natural in ny.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
              Im not a fan.no hate.And i do care if he doesnt succeed.Thats why i watch a sport called boxing.

I dont need him to fail against cotto.He fails against martinez,williams,and pacquiao the list goes on.you done yet?

So you are complaining about a fighter that you are completely indiffrent about who has no chance according to you against top fighters?

Seems like a giant waste of fuking time to me.

Comment

Chavez Jr is a diva...he pulled out of the Cotto fight like the **** that he is...

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  So you are complaining about a fighter that you are completely indiffrent about who has no chance according to you against top fighters?

Seems like a giant waste of fuking time to me.

My dear god.If he's running from cotto what makes you think he has a chance against TOP FIGHTERS who are arguebly better then cotto at this point? its common sense genius button.

Get out of my thread im tired of wipping your lips on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    The fight will be big anywhere,But i would think newyork will get the
                    most fans.Just seems natural in ny.
                    Wrong bro Vegas or LA would be just as natural but my thing is that alway pr fighters want to fight were they know they will have the most fans boxing is no different from others sports when it comes to home field advantage Just check out how many fights between Mex and Pr fighters happen in Mexico to Puerto Rico also add Ny/nj

Comment

Originally posted by -huey- View Post
                      chavez jr is a diva...he pulled out of the cotto fight like the **** that he is...
                      pendejo

pendejo

Comment

Working...
                      X