Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you a hot headed person in real life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you a hot headed person in real life?

I used to be, people could say little and I would immiteatly be defensive and/or aggressive.. Can't bother with it too much anymore. Too many pointless battles, easier to chill it out I guess.

How about you?

I am the same....

back in the day I was. Not anymore I calmed that **** down. And, just became chill. I don't let stuff get to me anymore.

Comment

i used to be, had some anger issues back in the day, im all good now though, the calmest of the bunch

Comment

Nope. Im probably one of most layed back person you will meet! I cant be assed with all argueing and ****, i try to avoid that kinda stuff. I think life is to short than to be raising your voice everyday over something silly you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
          Nope. Im probably one of most layed back person you will meet! I cant be assed with all argueing and ****, i try to avoid that kinda stuff. I think life is to short than to be raising your voice everyday over something silly you know.
          It's a matter of having too much pride I guess. You don't want to lose a battle or look like a fool infront of others, when in reality that's what you look like when you get all emotional.

Comment

nah im a wimp in real life.

I make up for it on the internet though

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              It's a matter of having too much pride I guess. You don't want to lose a battle or look like a fool infront of others, when in reality that's what you look like when you get all emotional.
              Yeah that's true but still i dont worry about the little things in life where people wanna make themselves look bigger then you, it doesn't bother me. Im the type to just say 'Yeah ok' rather than get in some big arguement. Dont get me wrong if push comes to shuve then i'll stick up for myself and wont hestitate to either, i dont like to be at the center of attention though. I prefer to chill, relax and get on with life rather than cause uproar but that's me being me. Life's to short to be uptight and pissed off all the time.

Comment

I must have been about 17 or so when some dude said some **** to me in a bus as I was heading to school, I got pissed off and said something about his mother. Turns out he was in that bus with 4 more buddies and I was with only one.

They got off with us and to make a long story short, kicked our asses, my friend had a broken jaw, I got away with 1 broken finger, 1 black eye and back pains for months after that.

Since that day I think before I say something, look at my chances, but if my ego just couldn't take it, I'd probably do the same.

Comment

I'm pretty much the same online as i am in real life. I can tend to take thinks a bit too seriously, but realise it pretty quick, and i can admit if i think I'm wrong. Being older has mellowed me out some also.

I'm slow to anger, but when i do get pissed, i can get pretty nasty. A side of myself i don't like to see, really. But anger can be a good thing if it is used the right way, for the right purpose. it helps you set boundries with people.

Comment

Sometimes, but I usually just bite my tongue and keep my hands in my pocket.

Comment

Working...
                    X