• Show
Clear All

• I'm going to faceplant soon, guys.

Pay me no mind.

Comment

• I gotta go eat something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Naw, it's some doucher in his 20's. He drives a 370, and listens to some kind of techno shit. I want to take shit on his lawn already.
        Do it, the guy's a moron

Comment

• I just got turned away from a fucking whiskey bar for being a gaijin.

The only reason I walked in in the first place is because it was called "1984 whiskey bar" or something like that. I was born in 1984, and I thought maybe I'll grab a drink and keep going on my way.

I open the door, and this guy is practically sprinting at me, telling me "Japanese only".

I spoke to him in Japanese, only ever so briefly. Of course, I had to tell him to speak Japanese, or he would've continued with the broken English.

I'm leaving this country. I can't tolerate the daily racism any more. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. Japan is a very racist country. It is a very safe country, and a very pleasant country, but I am tired of living as a second class citizen.

Comment

• I still have a degree to complete, and the absolute earliest I could leave here is next April. But, I am fed up. I do apologize. But, this stuff just eats at me. After 3 years of putting up with this, I don't think I can tolerate another 3. In fact, I'll be here a minimum of 3.5 years from now, if I don't change my course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              I still have a degree to complete, and the absolute earliest I could leave here is next April. But, I am fed up. I do apologize. But, this stuff just eats at me. After 3 years of putting up with this, I don't think I can tolerate another 3. In fact, I'll be here a minimum of 3.5 years from now, if I don't change my course.
              Hang in son. What's it like with the girls?

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                Hang in son. What's it like with the girls?
                I'll devote all my time to girls from now on.

Comment

• Well, I passed up draft beer today, I NEVER do that. I guess I really did quit

Comment

• One of the excuses the guy gave me last night at the whiskey bar was that they supposedly closed at 11:30 (I walked in at about 11:32, and at that time the bar was still full. This was after he said "Japanese only", and I then spoke to him in Japanese.)

I might just go back there tonight for the hell of it. Before 11:30 of course. I'll just play dumb. "What, you said you close at 11:30. It's 10:30 now. Oh I see, no gaijin. My mistake, sir."

Then again, what good can come from that. I'll think it over for a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      One of the excuses the guy gave me last night at the whiskey bar was that they supposedly closed at 11:30 (I walked in at about 11:32, and at that time the bar was still full. This was after he said "Japanese only", and I then spoke to him in Japanese.)

I might just go back there tonight for the hell of it. Before 11:30 of course. I'll just play dumb. "What, you said you close at 11:30. It's 10:30 now. Oh I see, no gaijin. My mistake, sir."

Then again, what good can come from that. I'll think it over for a bit.
                      Yakuza probably run it, best to avoid that. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X