Matrix 1 vs Inception

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      actually it took me a long time to watch the matrix 1 movie lol. but of course when it first came out, its was huge. the new tron, is it a remake of the old one?
      No it's part 2. I hope its good. Anyway I knew Matrix would be a smash! The others didn't really do it for me as the visual effects was expected at that point. When Matrix first came out it was a new way of filming or using CGI etc. So new at that time. Matrix to me was a lot like Blade Runner was for the 80's. I may be way over rating the Matrix but I think visual wise its on par as being ahead of its time.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        No it's part 2. I hope its good. Anyway I knew Matrix would be a smash! The others didn't really do it for me as the visual effects was expected at that point. When Matrix first came out it was a new way of filming or using CGI etc. So new at that time. Matrix to me was a lot like Blade Runner was for the 80's. I may be way over rating the Matrix but I think visual wise its on par as being ahead of its time.

specially when the ducking the bullets scene everyones copying that ****. it definitely got some great cgi effects.

Comment

Which movie do you think is the masterpiece
          Seven Samurai!

Out of those two, Matrix.
          Inception was ok, but massively overrated and the last long-winded action scene in a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream was horrible to sit through. The South Park parody was spot on.

Comment

specially when the ducking the bullets scene everyones copying that ****. it definitely got some great cgi effects.
            Yeah, it was ahead of its time for sure and copied a lot by other movies.

Did you see "THE ONE" with Jet Li? The Matrix was in that movie (special effects wise).

Comment

Matrix.......

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post
                Seven Samurai!

Out of those two, Matrix.
                Inception was ok, but massively overrated and the last long-winded action scene in a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream was horrible to sit through. The South Park parody was spot on.
                also the scene where they were in a van and the van is about to fall down the river? that scene is long and it feels repetitive.

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Yeah, it was ahead of its time for sure and copied a lot by other movies.

Did you see "THE ONE" with Jet Li? The Matrix was in that movie (special effects wise).
                i didnt see it yet....

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                Matrix.......
                matrix = MJ
                inception = kobe

Comment

Inception is a ****tttttttttttty asss movie.

Comment

Comment

i didnt see it yet....
                      You should. It's not great BUT special effects wise (at that time) was pretty good just copied from the Matrix. Worth watching IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X