• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao = Junior Welterweight

Mayweather = Welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
      That really was stupid. Mayweather's weight doesn't fluctuate like that. He stays in shape.
      until floyd allows HBO to weigh in on fight night I stand by around 160 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

those were manny steward's words, not mine. I think pac is a legit WW, but he's isn't a true WW in the sense that pac doesn't balloon up to
        around 160 lbs like floyd.
        So you think he is a legit WW but post what Steward said like it is Gospel

Comment

Did they show Mosley's fight night weight? Mayweather looked as big if not bigger than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            until floyd allows HBO to weigh in on fight night I stand by around 160 lbs

Stewart said that Mayweather was around 152 for Marquez."Just repeating what Stewart said." Isn't that what you said you're doing in this thread?

Comment

david diaz was even bigger than him when he fought soto

Comment

Yo Pull, remember when we were talking the other day about excuses and I said that Floyd is 40-0 so dont act like Floyd fans makes alot of excuses. I then sbut I bet you will find some win Floyd wins "again" or something like that and you replied like you didnt get it. This is what I meant. Ever since the fight ended you have been making excuses for alot of different things.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  So you think he is a legit WW but post what Steward said like it is Gospel
                  I never said steward's estimation was gospel. I'm just distancing myself from steward. but steward did say pac was basically a lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Yo Pull, remember when we were talking the other day about excuses and I said that Floyd is 40-0 so dont act like Floyd fans makes alot of excuses. I then sbut I bet you will find some win Floyd wins "again" or something like that and you replied like you didnt get it. This is what I meant. Ever since the fight ended you have been making excuses for alot of different things.
                    what excuses? floyd was as big and stronger than mosley and whupped his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                      Stewart said that Mayweather was around 152 for Marquez."Just repeating what Stewart said." Isn't that what you said you're doing in this thread?
                      I don't recall that.

Comment

Working...
                      X