• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    Do you have a WBVA account?
    nope what the hell's that

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Pretty risky. And there aren't much worse things than finding out who won a fight before you get to watch it.
      Eh, I don't think it's that easy to find out the result if he's gonna be working a shift and then going to bed....wake up and go straight to check out the boxing download sites and avoid boxing news sites and social media.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        Eh, I don't think it's that easy to find out the result if he's gonna be working a shift and then going to bed....wake up and go straight to check out the boxing download sites and avoid boxing news sites and social media.
        Yeah but he can figure out how the fight did go just by looking at the size of the file he's downloaded. Or by the duration of the clip. If it's 50 min+ you know they went the full distance. If it's a short 15 minute clip or something video he'll know that somebody got knocked out.

Kinda of kills the mood.

Comment

Great fight but not PPV material. Top boxers now a days think that they are worth more and the networks are not paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I know this isn't really a lounge thread but f**k it, I pretty much gave up on NSB a long ass time ago and only fux with y'all.

So yeah, who here is gonna get this ****? I think it's a real interesting fight, but PPV worthy seems like a stretch.

If I get it I'm gonna have to dump a shift off to a coworker ( I work EARLY Sunday mornings, 4 AM early), and on top of the PPV price tag, me watching Crawford/Postol is for all intents & purposes is gonna cost me about $200 bucks and change when you combined the money I'm gonna lose on that shift along with the PPV order.

Despite the white trash mullet I'm doing fine money wise but still, $200 seems like a steep price to pay for what really seems to amount to a regular subscription HBO World Championship fight.

What do y'all think? Get lit and watch the fight or go to work and pocket the $200

I'm on the same boat, brother. I work graveyard shift, so I usually watch fights and get drunk on Saturdays anyways. I just give myself a couple hours to eat and sober up before work, but that's just me. My shift starts at midnight, but since it's overtime on weekends, I show up later.

It's a great fight, but not PPV worthy. If I were you, I would work my shift and just catch the replay. Download it the next day you can.

Comment

Hell no.

****e card.

Top Rank need to step up with their cards. Look at what the UFC are doing with their PPVs. They are stacking the **** out of them and Arum still has the one fight carrying cards mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

It's a great fight, but not PPV worthy. If I were you, I would work my shift and just catch the replay. Download it the next day you can.
                Yeah I think I'm gonna pass on it

Comment

This fight isn't worth PPV much less $200

Comment

it's 2016 fellas, don't give arum or HBO any of your shekels

this is a fight that has FREE written all oveer it. find a stream.

or just go about your day and maybe 2 hours after the fight is aired it will probably be up in the video trading section.

Comment

i'm gonna get it cuz i'm a trust fund baby!

yeah!

Comment

Working...
                      X