No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Real Comeback of Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    I have barely seen Kovalev lose a round, never mind a fight.

Much of Ward's touted skill is centred around his abilities on the inside, but chances are that won't be a factor against Kovalev.

It is possible, but Kovalev is coming down in weight too. This isn't a small LHW we're talking about.
    wards inside skills= holding clinching elbowing and butting all at home with his refs who are paid by him

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
      Andre ward has squandered his career over mismanagement over self worth and over inflating Ward's importance to boxing which is nothing. Clueless and Vain the arrogant Andre Ward has lost his career and peak earning days as a fighter. Ever since ward and Dirrell refuse to fight each other in the Super Six it's been downhill for both of these clueless misguided ill advised lost kids. Sad no one is there to help this Ward with sound business career advice and direction. That's the problem with the ghetto warriors they have no one telling them what to do and how to do it the right way. It's over for Ward as there are no fans no nothing. Great to see.
      ward might be the dam newton of boxing

Comment

Andre ward has squandered his career over mismanagement over self worth and over inflating Ward's importance to boxing which is nothing. Clueless and Vain the arrogant Andre Ward has lost his career and peak earning days as a fighter. Ever since ward and Dirrell refuse to fight each other in the Super Six it's been downhill for both of these clueless misguided ill advised lost kids. Sad no one is there to help this Ward with sound business career advice and direction. That's the problem with the ghetto warriors they have no one telling them what to do and how to do it the right way. It's over for Ward as there are no fans no nothing. Great to see.
        Wow! Ghetto Warriors? WTF? Bro its only a couple of super stars! Ward career isn't over, he only 31! And to say that the so called ghetto Warriors have no advisors is bull. His name is Al Hamon and his fighters are making more money than anybody right now other than Canelo! And his hype train will be coming to a end real soon. He actually scared to get in the ring with some of those ghetto warriors! (Charlo brothers, Andre, Jacobs, etc) get your racist ass out of here! I don't know your race but when ever you look at the ATG list just know you looking at those ghetto warriors sitting at the top of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBoxingFan23 View Post
          Wow! Ghetto Warriors? WTF? Bro its only a couple of super stars! Ward career isn't over, he only 31! And to say that the so called ghetto Warriors have no advisors is bull. His name is Al Hamon and his fighters are making more money than anybody right now other than Canelo! And his hype train will be coming to a end real soon. He actually scared to get in the ring with some of those ghetto warriors! (Charlo brothers, Andre, Jacobs, etc) get your racist ass out of here! I don't know your race but when ever you look at the ATG list just know you looking at those ghetto warriors sitting at the top of the list.
          yea cause east europeans banned here for 50 years is why so many ghetto warriors are on a rapidly fading list. being you got a black face and pointed out the list makes you big time racist like dam newton the "best ever seen" QB

Comment

Code Words

At this point we really have to consider the word 'arrogant' to be a racists code word. They used it to describe all of the greats. ALI, Money, Johnson, now Ward. And there's more..If you can somehow twist things and call Ward arrogant you almost have to be calling him something else because he's the furthest from arrogant. Nothing wrong with knowing what you're worth. His promoter was mistreating him, he fought, won, and now he's free. Mayweather got out of his contract too... It's business. They are now calling Cam Newton arrogant. Not Connor MacGregor though. We really have to put the spotlight on people's insecurities. These superior athletes really make people insecure to the point that name calling and
            personal attacks begin.... We know what time it is.

Comment

"If i recall he started his career at around 160 then he moved up after about 5 fight"

No. The lightest he fought was 165.5 as a SMW in his first fight against chris molina

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBoxingFan23 View Post
                Haymon is ruining these midguided clueless uneducated kids and using them as slaves on Haymon's boxing plantation. Grinning sammy and his two pet stooges are Haymon's overseers/gophers glad handers cheesy smiling in the ring. Sad these poor mistaught kids have no one helping them.

Comment

Haymon is ruining these midguided clueless uneducated kids and using them as slaves on Haymon's boxing plantation. Grinning sammy and his two pet stooges are Haymon's overseers/gophers glad handers cheesy smiling in the ring. Sad these poor mistaught kids have no one helping them.
                  Uh, check the scoreboard. Any one of their net worth's vs yours. Who's winning?

Comment

OK 4 his generation...all time great not in top 15...off top of my head from those I've seen
                    would not have beat @ 'MW/LHW (when I was young only Jr wts,were @ '30/40 & later 54) Spinks, Monzon, SRR, V Galendez, Matt Franklin, YaquinLopez...2 many 2 name...all his BS jive back them would not have saved him..hypeothetical, nothing more...

Comment

Originally posted by trueboxingfan23 View Post
                      wow! Ghetto warriors? Wtf? Bro its only a couple of super stars! Ward career isn't over, he only 31! And to say that the so called ghetto warriors have no advisors is bull. His name is al hamon and his fighters are making more money than anybody right now other than canelo! And his hype train will be coming to a end real soon. He actually scared to get in the ring with some of those ghetto warriors! (charlo brothers, andre, jacobs, etc) get your racist ass out of here! I don't know your race but when ever you look at the atg list just know you looking at those ghetto warriors sitting at the top of the list.
                      too bad andrez isnta gaymon fighteree

Comment

Working...
                      X