was part 1 even good?

Comment

Originally posted by Prostitroop View Post
      was part 1 even good?
      Great after the 1st hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Prostitroop View Post
        was part 1 even good?
        Visually good. If you want to be on a journey, to find some treasure then not so much, but if you want to be on a journey to return back to your stolen homemland, and can emphasise on that issue, then go ahead and buy the Blu Ray!

Comment

That trailer looked so much better than the 1st hobbit movie! Huge difference. Less childlike.
          I'm wondering if the stuff they left out in the 1st movie will appear in the 2nd, though not consistant with the book's chapters.

Definatley buying it as soon as it is available! They show the best parts in trailers though...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            That trailer looked so much better than the 1st hobbit movie! Huge difference. Less childlike.
            I'm wondering if the stuff they left out in the 1st movie will appear in the 2nd, though not consistant with the book's chapters.

Definatley buying it as soon as it is available! They show the best parts in trailers though...lol.
            I enjoyed the trailer. Meeting the woodland elves was great. Not so uniform as the other elves.

Comment

Working...
            X