No announcement yet.

Anyone here ever eat whale meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here ever eat whale meat?

What kind of whale and what does it taste like?

It stank of fish and tasted ****ing disgusting. Tell your girl to get washed next time.

Comment

That was a pretty good own.

Comment

Nogodoshi has had whale sashimi, ask him.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          I was going to come in here and say Nogodoshi would be your best bet, living in Japan and all

Comment

They say it tastes like beef and fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              I was going to come in here and say Nogodoshi would be your best bet, living in Japan and all

i was going to drop some terrible joke along those lines.

Comment

Whale meat? I think you mean whale blubber.

I was really young when i tried some...but i remember it tasted fukn disgusting. Never again.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  Whale meat? I think you mean whale blubber.

I was really young when i tried some...but i remember it tasted fukn disgusting. Never again.

whale meat is still eaten today. not sure on the blubber. blubber is largely responsible for the decline of the whale, though. sailors would boil the whale blubber down on their ships and store it as oil in oak barrels. it produced little smoke, and was used in lamps to light houses.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    whale meat is still eaten today. not sure on the blubber. blubber is largely responsible for the decline of the whale, though. sailors would boil the whale blubber down on their ships and store it as oil in oak barrels. it produced little smoke, and was used in lamps to light houses.
                    Yeah, when i was a little kid my stepmom had to work in remote villages in alaska, and i lived with her. They brought it into class one day and my god, i never want to touch or see that **** again. Maybe it was 'meat', idunno but it definitely wasnt something that i consider to be a meat.

Comment

Working...
                    X