No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
    Yeah, stay away from up and comer Thomas Dulorme because he'll whoop you with ease.
    Hahaha Dulorme hasn't fought anyone, and there's no way they'd throw him in with Bradley this early. I wouldn't mind seeing Dulorme fight Kendall Holt or someone like that though.

Comment

Hope you get the rematch. Just make sure you're healthy. You don't have to stand & trade, you know that now. Box from the outside & give him a sustained beating. I love the impala BTW. Too high for my liking bout at least it's a raised old school chevy, rock on my man.

Comment

go spend them 000000s Bradley people always gonna hate.... lol

Comment

Stop your whining and crying bradley. If it bothers you so much, then i call into question your love of the sport in the first place, much less losing it.

Comment

The disrespect for Bradley began before the fight, during with the commentary and now after.

Bottom line regardless of who you think won. It was a competitive and great fight being marred by ignorance.

Bradley performed beyond better than anyone gave him a chance to do before hand.

Give the guy his due. The man works to hard and fought to hard and all his heart to get disrespected because you disagree with the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              Yeah, stay away from up and comer Thomas Dulorme because he'll whoop you with ease.

What an idiot, talking about how fat his bank account is and how he doesn't only wants big money fights. He has beaten nobody and is a boring, average fighter. I hope somebody knocks some sense into him soon because he's about to have a hard encounter with reality.
              He has beaten nobody ????

And I ask that not including his latest win

Nobody?

Comment

I doubt Bradley get the rematch, judging from Arum prefering the 4th Marquez fight because the fight will sell more than. But if he does, I hope he fights like he did in rounds 1 and 10-12. Don't trade with him Tim. Work the jab, circle to your left, counter when he lunges, and stay at a distance.

Comment

That last sentence makes everything else Bradley said sound ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                    He has beaten nobody ????

And I ask that not including his latest win

Nobody?
                    He didn't beat Pacquio.

Devon Alexander, Holt, and Peterson are just OK average fighters. None of them are world championship caliber fighters

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                      The disrespect for Bradley began before the fight, during with the commentary and now after.

Bottom line regardless of who you think won. It was a competitive and great fight being marred by ignorance.

Bradley performed beyond better than anyone gave him a chance to do before hand.

Give the guy his due. The man works to hard and fought to hard and all his heart to get disrespected because you disagree with the outcome
                      I agree entirely, well said. I've not really been a fan of Bradley to be honest, but he's gone up in my opinion with his performance against Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X