Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the longest you've been without sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 days....I ended up passing out on the floor at my friend's house.

Comment

2 days, it was a long time ago. My friend had just got a nintendo 64...so we popped speeds and played mario cart and golden eyes for the next 2 days while smoking weed and popping some more speeds here and there.

I remember when i got back home i was still a little high and insanely tired, i was watching tv and every tv show looked like it was a video game for some reason.

Comment

fact: Seventeen hours of sustained wakefulness leads to a decrease in performance equivalent to a blood alcohol-level of 0.05%.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
          fact: Seventeen hours of sustained wakefulness leads to a decrease in performance equivalent to a blood alcohol-level of 0.05%.
          now that sounds about right, so after two or three days it's like your really f.ucking drunk

Comment

i know I felt like crap when I was up for 3 and a half days without a wink of sleep and actually doing a 15 mile trek with 70 lbs on my back and a rifle in my hand I could barely keep my eyes open standing in formation , I couldnt talk without a slur and vision was pretty blurry for being so tired.

Worst part was when I did finally get to sleep it was only for like 5 hours because I had night watch that night after getting to go to bed at like 10pm and then having to wake up at 5 am.

Comment

our body and mind arent designed to be without sleep, if u get no sleep u cant work right, talk right, think right. It doesnt really have to be 8 hours of sleep, u can get by with 5-6 hours of sleep but its unhealthy in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by The King 5 View Post
                our body and mind arent designed to be without sleep, if u get no sleep u cant work right, talk right, think right. It doesnt really have to be 8 hours of sleep, u can get by with 5-6 hours of sleep but its unhealthy in the long run.
                i thought recently they did away with the idea of 8-hour required sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  i thought recently they did away with the idea of 8-hour required sleep.
                  no, corporations want to do away with the idea so us slaves can work longer hours and drug companies can sell us more drugs

Comment

Went a few days before, but it took several days to recover.

Comment

24-36 hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X