No announcement yet.

She tweeted against the cartels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    ISIS are trying to make their own state, the cartels are already running their own country. It's easier to influence others with money than religion thus why ISIS are going about it a different way. Both are drunk with power and are trying their best to control those that go against their crusades.

Think about it for a minute, there isn't much difference in how the two operate. Through terror and fear... much like the media. That's why you have everyone running scared of Islam but not batting an eye lid at Christianity.

Religion like money is an object of power and people use them to justify their crimes.
    What I was saying but you did a whole lot better than I did. Green K.

Comment

I can't even believe this is being debated. Aside from the previous differences already listed, ill add these. You can sit and chill and have **** in common with a cartel guy. They like women, sniffing Caine, drinking, gambling, and all material things. You could not sit down with some ****tard Islamist and talk about anything. Their ideologies are vastly different. One group is trying to change the world we live in, the other is running a business and loves money. They are not killing people and waging a war if you don't like drugs. They kill if you interfere in their business or are a rival. Isis kills if you're not Muslim. They kill you for being who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        I can't even believe this is being debated. Aside from the previous differences already listed, ill add these. You can sit and chill and have **** in common with a cartel guy. They like women, sniffing Caine, drinking, gambling, and all material things. You could not sit down with some ****tard Islamist and talk about anything. Their ideologies are vastly different. One group is trying to change the world we live in, the other is running a business and loves money. They are not killing people and waging a war if you don't like drugs. They kill if you interfere in their business or are a rival. Isis kills if you're not Muslim. They kill you for being who you are.
        So basically what you are saying is that ISIS is way worse than cartels? What about the innocent people that get killed by the Cartel? Hell, not that long ago they found a mass grave of people but you know I am sure they were ALL interfering with cartel business.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          ISIS are trying to make their own state, the cartels are already running their own country. It's easier to influence others with money than religion thus why ISIS are going about it a different way. Both are drunk with power and are trying their best to control those that go against their crusades.

Think about it for a minute, there isn't much difference in how the two operate. Through terror and fear... much like the media. That's why you have everyone running scared of Islam but not batting an eye lid at Christianity.

Religion like money is an object of power and people use them to justify their crimes.
          Yes, they share the same goal: the absolute Power... (the means of getting it are of no importance...)

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            So basically what you are saying is that ISIS is way worse than cartels? What about the innocent people that get killed by the Cartel? Hell, not that long ago they found a mass grave of people but you know I am sure they were ALL interfering with cartel business.
            Yes, ISIS is way worse than the cartel. You don't think a group who wants to take over the world and kills anyone not like them isn't the most insidious group in the world? Cartels, los zetas in particular, are a murderous group of psychos, no debate there, however, their end game is not the same as Isis.

Comment

The Islamic terror groups are heavily involved in drug trafficking as well. Not saying they're the same thing but most of the differences are academic.

They'll both behead you for getting in the way of their "business ventures" then mask it under the guise of a nationalist/religious movement they hijacked.

Comment

Working...
              X