Vanes Martirosyan vs. Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes Martirosyan vs. Canelo Alvarez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyqwSBpiadA

interesting conversation on the radio from both sides. I think both of these fighters need this fight if they want to take it to the next level

good fight i like canelo though he seems to have more skills while i see vanes as a brawler

Comment

I'm taking Vanes in this one,I've been more impressed by Vanes tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by BrickSquad View Post
        good fight i like canelo though he seems to have more skills while i see vanes as a brawler
        maybe a bit more, but Vanes is taller and better reach and a true 154... which is somethin Canelo hasnt faced yet as they discuss on the radio here.

Vanes may be too big and too strong for Canelo to last...

Comment

Top rank has done a shlty job for vanes.The dude has been pro for about
          6 years and still doesnt have a fan base or a title.If i was vanes i would
          be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Top rank has done a shlty job for vanes.The dude has been pro for about
            6 years and still doesnt have a fan base or a title.If i was vanes i would
            be pissed.
            i wouldnt be that harsh bro... true Top Rank has some huge names that all came up during the last few years like Pacman, Cotto, Pavlik amongst others so the younger Vanes stayed in the shadows a bit...

but they take their time with certain young fighters, and now his time has come. Dont be fooled bro, Vanes has a much better fanbase than you would think, especially with the LA Armenians now that VIC and Arthur Abraham have kinda passed the torch onto to Vanes.

his next fight you will see a huge turnout like he had years ago in Vegas... I think Vanes' true fans have just been real patient waiting for that BIG fight, and hopefully now Top Rank can reward them with one.

Comment

I have Canelo winning by decision and possibly KO. I like Vanes a lot and would like to see him fight Austin Trout or Carlos Molina.

Comment

lmao VanesBoxing is def Vanes

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                  lmao VanesBoxing is def Vanes
                  u stlll box bro?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    u stlll box bro?
                    yessir. stopped for a while but ive been back in the gym 2months now. hopin to fight by september

Comment

Working...
                    X