Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Shreds Marcos Maidana and Josesito Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously Ortiz get your **** down in the ring and not at the press conference, ballroom, or film set.

Comment

I would never talk to my parents that way. I mean, I know it messed up he got two daddies, but he need to show some respect like JSFD26 said. These yougin's have no respects anymore.

Comment

If it looks like a tree and talks like a tree,it's a tree,bro

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          I love it, talking some shit instead of smiling like a ******. Never mind, he was probably smiling when he said this lol. These are the rematches that I very much want to see. Josesito first, then Maidana.
          Exactly. Showing that those losses bother him is a step in the right direction. What I have always found disturbing about Ortiz is that he takes losses way too well. His post fight interviews were cringe worthy, he sounded like he didn't even care.

As for the rematches, if Maidana loses to Broner (and I think he will), I see no reason why Ortiz vs Maidana II can't be made. If Maidana wins Saturday, he has bigger fish to fry. Josesito might be done, he has taken a lot of punishment recently, so that rematch is kind of pointless imo.
          Last edited by Black Barty; 12-10-2013, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I love it, talking some shit instead of smiling like a ******. Never mind, he was probably smiling when he said this lol. These are the rematches that I very much want to see. Josesito first, then Maidana.
            i saw the video for this in another thread. dude had a three stooges bow tie and everything while he said all this.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I can't tell whether you're being serious or not but that was still funny. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              You need to fix your sarcasm meter...it's broke.

Comment

Whether this is a good mindset for Ortiz depends on whether he learns from those bad nights or not. I don't think he is, but maybe he'll prove me wrong.

Comment

luiz collazo is going to end his career .... to sharp moves to much for him .. ortiz been off for so long to step in with collazo is horrrible decision ... then only way i see him winning is a robbery

Comment

Not on his level

Comment

This guy is nothing short of delusional.

I can't wait until he mentally folds again.
                      Last edited by IronDanHamza; 12-10-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X