Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtf, how disrespectful of rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was very disrespecftul in the Boxnation interview.

Haven't seen the HBO one. What did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
      When Mike lost his 0..he let the man shine and took his loss like a man. Rios reminded me of that kid you gotta knock out caz he threw the controller after he lost in tekken.
      The only way to get Rios' respect is to KO dat ass

Comment

So you are telling me, that the Mexican Warrior Rios is not undefeated anymore?

Comment

how do you follow a blood sport and be so sensitive?

Comment

If Mike wpuldve responded aggressive or told Rios to back up n let him speak, I'm 100 percent sure Rios woulda swung on him and ended his career

Comment

Rios thought that decision was his for sure, I thin arum had a change of heart and thought a trilogy would be more lucrative than a Pac-Rios fight. Dude is a jerk-wad for sure

Comment

It was just a bit of banter, as my English people say, no big deal.

Comment

Rios was cringe worthy post fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
                    Cuttin in on the man's shine, smackin his face wtf? I wouldn't give him rubber ****
                    Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    I agree, it was indeed disrespectful. Brandon knew they were going to want a word from him. He could've waited. But it was his 1st loss so I can see why it happened.

Brandon lied about getting hurt by Mike, 'cause he was clearly hurt not once, but a couple of times during the fight.

Great fight though, and a 3rd fight is indeed in order.
                    Actually Brandon lost to Abril and got a gift decision. Judging by his body language (him raising his hand in victory at the end of the 12th in a fight he clearly lost), he expected to get another gift decision.

This is what happens when you are a hype job. You start believing the hype.

Comment

Rios is as dumb as Margo

Comment

Working...
                      X