Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are they now? Any recent info on these 2 amazing KO artists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
    Excuses excuses... Manny still got knocked out LMAO!!! Life experience should have no real bearing as to how you perform in the boxing ring. I mean Sugar Ray Leonard got molested... that's worse than anything I could imagine as a male.

Lol... you need to learn a little more history on Floyd and his childhood. There were no suburbs in the hood and he had a very harsh life. His mom was an addict and his dad was a drug dealer. After you learn about Floyd's upbringing you need to hear about Roy Jones Jr. also. Roy's dad did some foul **** to Roy for sure.
    The "hood" in America is ****ING LUXURY compared to most other countries. Floyd had a "harsh life"..? LMAO. Yea.. that's why he still acts like a spoiled 16 year old brat when he's nearly 40.

Anyone who grew up in the U.S. and thinks they had a "harsh upbringing" in the "hood" know nothing about the rest of the world. Go visit a third world country sometime and I guarantee you will feel really stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by beastoverhand View Post
      The "hood" in America is ****ING LUXURY compared to most other countries. Floyd had a "harsh life"..? LMAO. Yea.. that's why he still acts like a spoiled 16 year old brat when he's nearly 40.

Anyone who grew up in the U.S. and thinks they had a "harsh upbringing" in the "hood" know nothing about the rest of the world. Go visit a third world country sometime and I guarantee you will feel really stupid.
      If I visited a 3rd world country I would actually feel really intelligent and proud of my country and family. I have no pity for 3rd world countries. People need to blame their own kind for being in a 3rd world country... the people make the country. People can have revolutions to free themselves from oppression, people have the ability to educate themselves, people have the ability to innovate and advance, and lastly people have the ability to work and earn a living. You can't have a poor me mentality and expect the world to give you a good life... you gotta earn that ****. Well you can come to the U.S. illegally and they will give you everything it seems nowadays unfortunately. Floyd earned the lifestyle he has now by fighting for most of his life through prayers, belief, keeping his body clean of drugs and alcohol, having a smart team, hard work, and determination.

Comment

If I visited a 3rd world country I would actually feel really intelligent and proud of my country and family. I have no pity for 3rd world countries. People need to blame their own kind for being in a 3rd world country...
        I won't even dignify that with a response.

People can have revolutions to free themselves from oppression, people have the ability to educate themselves, people have the ability to innovate and advance, and lastly people have the ability to work and earn a living.
        Easier said than done. Of course people have the ABILITY to do this and that, but how exactly are they going to educate themselves with no access to all the things we take for granted like schools, books, internet, etc.? Most of them DO work very hard to try and earn a living but the pay is §hit in these third world countries if they even get paid at all, unless you are a politician. You really have no clue what it's like out there, do you?

You can't have a poor me mentality and expect the world to give you a good life...
        And yet, that's exactly the kind of mentality most of these "tough" guys from the "hood" have. "Oh poor me, I grew up in the hood and my parents were drug addicts, wahhh" give me a fkn break. If you grew up in the States you do NOT know what true poverty is. Even homeless people in the U.S. live better than most of the poor in third world countries..

Comment

If I visited a 3rd world country I would actually feel really intelligent and proud of my country and family. I have no pity for 3rd world countries. People need to blame their own kind for being in a 3rd world country... the people make the country. People can have revolutions to free themselves from oppression, people have the ability to educate themselves, people have the ability to innovate and advance, and lastly people have the ability to work and earn a living. You can't have a poor me mentality and expect the world to give you a good life... you gotta earn that ****. Well you can come to the U.S. illegally and they will give you everything it seems nowadays unfortunately. Floyd earned the lifestyle he has now by fighting for most of his life through prayers, belief, keeping his body clean of drugs and alcohol, having a smart team, hard work, and determination.
          Ur dumb man. Seriously go out of ur country a little bit. Travel a bit and go educate urself. Ur lucky to be born in a rich country but dont **** on people who didnt have that chance. Ur one dumb dude thats a fact

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Ur dumb man. Seriously go out of ur country a little bit. Travel a bit and go educate urself. Ur lucky to be born in a rich country but dont **** on people who didnt have that chance. Ur one dumb dude thats a fact
            You have the nerve to call me dumb by saying, "ur dumb man." You're a ****ing idiot lol. You're!!!!!! You are!!!!!! Yourself!!!!! Don't. Didn't.

Don't worry hopefully your poor countries will receive some vaccinations sponsored by people like Bill Gates and some Monsanto food supply.

Poor 3rd world countries "peeleft:

Comment

You have the nerve to call me dumb by saying, "ur dumb man." You're a ****ing idiot lol. You're!!!!!! You are!!!!!! Yourself!!!!! Don't. Didn't.

Don't worry hopefully your poor countries will receive some vaccinations sponsored by people like Bill Gates and some Monsanto food supply.

Poor 3rd world countries "peeleft:
              You are honestly the most blinkered and ignorant poster I have come across on this forum and that is saying something.

Comment

Working...
              X