Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After an analysis of Cotto and paquiao cotto cannot lose.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After an analysis of Cotto and paquiao cotto cannot lose.

There is no way cotto will lose to paquiao next november. no way at all. Cotto will defeate manny in that fight. the determination of miguel will be too much for paquiao. yes i know most people will say this and that, but no matter what they say, cotto will win. my analytical research show me that.

Originally posted by Anto View Post
    There is no way cotto will lose to paquiao next november. no way at all. Cotto will defeate manny in that fight. the determination of miguel will be too much for paquiao. yes i know most people will say this and that, but no matter what they say, cotto will win. my analytical research show me that.
    Um, ok then. I guess.

Comment

Yeah,you're ''analisys'' of their determination will be enough I'm sure.

Comment

Dont quit your day job!!!

Comment

Well they should just call the fight off then.

Comment

Care to elaborate on your analytical research? Obviously I'm a Cotto fan and hope he wins, but cannot and will not predict who will win. Not being sarcastic.

Comment

There is no need for analysis because Cotto will beat Pacquiao by KO! Is Destiny!

Comment

****** you cant be sirious lol

Comment

I agree completely! Cotto was in big fights against Mosley, margo, clottey and he's supposed to lose to a little ass pacquiao who beat up an over the hill zombie DLH and Hatton??

Comment

cotto beats manny if he decides to jab him to death; which he can, however, if he turns it into a gun fight, he will lose. he does not have the foot speed to match pac. handspeed is about even with pacquiao having a slight egde,
                    foot speed goes to pac by miles.speed kills.the only way cotto beats manny is by timing him, but my hunch tells me it'll be a bloody gun fight with cotto doing some of what i mentioned, but not enough to really dominate pac.
                    i won't say who i think will win, cause i like both of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X