No announcement yet.

Preacher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preacher

It's the best fucking comic in the world. I bought the first two graphic novels and I've nearly finished the second one, now I need someone to buy me the rest.

Is it about Billy Graham?

Comment

Top class.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        Is it about Billy Graham?
        No. Yes.

It's about a preacher who gets possessed by a half-demon-half-angel entity with no personality and goes across America seeking a showdown with God, who has run out on Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          You dork. I bet you love Final Fantasy IV.
          FF VII was alright. But this is a cool story. The Preacher's chick is a contract killer, his best friend is a vampire, his family are messed up rednecks and he has to fight a variety of supernatural and earthly foes including a sinister organisation which protects the bloodline of Christ which is now so interbred it only produces imbeciles.

Also there's a Saint of Killers, a man so filled with hatred that when he died and went to Hell it literally froze over, so the Devil and the Angel of Death got him a job working as God's main killer.

Comment

I'll check it out, Ive always been curious. You can download comics if you're cheap like I am.

Theres this really good comic I read recently about this assassin, I'll see if I can find the name of it again, i think its an ongoing series.

Comment

I guess its just called The Killer, by Matz. Theres very little info on it, but its an excellent series. I got some download links if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
              X