No announcement yet.

Goossen Wins Margarito-Williams with Bid of $1.5 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
    Dude ****ing get over it you Margarito stalker!!!!! Do we really have to hear the same **** from you everyday about the same topic. Cotto is the tougher,more established, more recognized fighter, not to mention he is fighting for a title and if he wins will bring him more recognition than if he were to beat a green Williams that hasn't fought anyone. Williams may be something in the future but as of now Cotto is the more established fighter, not to mention a tougher challenge. ****ING GET OVER AND STOP CRYING ABOUT THIS EVERY ****ING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO HATING BY LETTING MARGARITO CONSUME YOUR WHOLE LIFE. GET OVER IT STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This coming from the same person who was in every thread when PBF turned down Margarito?

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight View Post
      I have criticized Roy, but mainly recognize him as the great fighter he was. You don't need to be a nuthugger to recognize that. I add reason and objectivity in with my 'bias'. You, however, add nothing but pure 100%, USDA bull**** because you are a 'hater', which is much worse than a 'nuthugger'.
      You can't be objective and bias at the same time. It's clear that you're one of the few delusional RJJ fans that still thinks he has something left...

Comment

Originally posted by SiN View Post
        Margarito would make about $1.2 million if he signs for the fight. This is by far his biggest payday and is believed to be $100,000 more than he would get for the Cotto fight. Bob Arum said there was no money in a Williams fight and Goossen called his bluff. Margarito is a hypocrite if he doesn't take this fight...

Comment

Working...
        X