No announcement yet.

OT: Jon Jones Test Positive For Cocaine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    It was "RANDOM" testing...."RANDOM"!!!!!!!!!
    Exactly!!!

I be he would've loved a 14 day cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Why is he an idiot because he did coke? Do you realize how many successful, normal people, do coke? You guys are acting like he's smoking crack or banging heroin, those are life altering drugs, not coke. If someone knows how to handle themselves you wouldn't even know they were on it.
      Do you realize that's what most crackheads said when they started out with a so-called lesser substance?
      Most drug addicts start out with a so-called "lower" substances, the. After a while they need something stronger to get that high because the same thing doesn't do it for them the same way it used to.

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post
        Do you realize that's what most crackheads said when they started out with a so-called lesser substance?
        Most drug addicts start out with a so-called "lower" substances, the. After a while they need something stronger to get that high because the same thing doesn't do it for them the same way it used to.
        Not really... Addicts just start hanging around different people and get into different drugs... How many pot heads wake up one day and say I'm going to try crack when all their friends only smoke weed? It's that loner kid who hangs out but wants to try something different and moves on to the next group until they find that drug they like... Then they get stuck, but hey that drug could have been anything coke crack sex alcohol adrenaline art etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
          Not really... Addicts just start hanging around different people and get into different drugs... How many pot heads wake up one day and say I'm going to try crack when all their friends only smoke weed? It's that loner kid who hangs out but wants to try something different and moves on to the next group until they find that drug they like... Then they get stuck, but hey that drug could have been anything coke crack sex alcohol adrenaline art etc...
          Every drug user starts with weed or pills. Every last one. Weed is relatively harmless but to say it's not a gateway drug is just plain ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Every drug user starts with weed or pills. Every last one. Weed is relatively harmless but to say it's not a gateway drug is just plain ignorant.
            I'd say cigarettes and alcohol are... You're more likely to try those before weed... But that's not my point... My point is the same addict, who smokes a cigarette or drinks a beer or pops a pill or snorts a line or smokes a vile and never stops, is after a high/state change that they're never going to catch... It's not a stronger drug they're after, they're just looking for more...

Comment

I was confused about how he got away with it but this video explain it

Don't blame the UFC, blame the NSAC (which has a history of protecting big fighters cough xylocaine cough) and WADA

Comment

Working...
              X