Danny Garcia Responds To Amir Imam's "cherry picker" comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia Responds To Amir Imam's "cherry picker" comments

DSG's response, damn Danny ain't playing games lol
    @DannySwift: You young fighter better keep my name out your mouth.. If you wanna have a long career, I suggest you shut up cause I'll end it. #TeamDSG
    I think Imam could beat him however if Danny is the underdog, he doesn't lose. As my man George Arias said, Garcia is blessed. "Even when he loses he wins" lol. Although Danny has taken it easy lately and the Salka fight was outrageous, he has by no means had it easy. People have forgotten all his good because of the past 18 months. After the Matthysse win he was P4P and he should have moved up which he has acknowledged recently.

The Paulie fight isn't the most desired however it's his first fight at 147 against a style which troubles him so it's not entirely ridiculous. I'm not Danny Garcia's biggest fan but I respect what he has done as an underdog forever. Ironically as he's not the underdog anymore he struggles. I think the fame and rapping has got to his head like Broner and once he refocuses he can reach the top. I personally think he can be a top guy at 147. Six toed, ******ed left death punch aint no joke!

Say his name Danny.

Comment

Imam is a nice prospect but he will have problems if he doesn't tighten up his defense a little. Matthysse would beat him right now.

Comment

I still don't see how people believe Danny lost to Peterson,but I guess when you're a polarizing figure you're not allowed to have close fights.As for Iman everybody looks unbeatable when they're fighting nobody's.

Comment

Glad Danny responded

I like both fighters but seriously how many former , current or future champions has Iman faced ? Face some live bodies before you open your mouth

The whole sh.itti.ng on Danny calling him a cherry picker is getting tiresome the guy earned his spot has the deepest resume of any fighter in the game his age fought as a underdog and came out on top and cleared out his div

Comment

Garcia would put him to bed

Comment

Danny has bigger fish to fry fighting Salka and the just resurrected Malignaggi than worry about Imam

Comment

Danny won't take this fight tho

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  Danny won't take this fight tho
                  Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                  Danny has bigger fish to fry fighting Salka and the just resurrected Malignaggi than worry about Imam
                  All true. Danny you were hungry 3 - 4 years now you've just been partying living off your reputation. After Imam wins the titles Garcia vacated, which he will, you can come try to get them back.

Comment

Make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X