Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what Ariza does exactly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He chants TBE while his fighter is running.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      He chants TBE while his fighter is running.

so funny he was in pacs corner doing that for 5 years during his prime

Comment

The Stretchellence of Stretchecution

Comment

I know that he works with Teri Tom. She keeps track of their fighters calories.. in vs out, workouts, diets, etc, which is huge. They both got Manny down to a 7% bodyfat for the ODLH fight, that was probably the best I've seen him in the ring. I read her book, shes legit. Probably the best in the biz

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
            Like does anyone know what he has in his shakes?
            What his training regime is?
            Probably just Protein and creatine in the shakes..
            He's a world class strength and conditioning coach..probably has multiple degrees in Human Physiology,nutriton, etc....
            He's been in multiple camps so I assume he's good at what he does. Also, he seems to be a major league jack off who doesn't know his role and tries to get heavily involved in other aspects of training the fighter which always gets him in trouble with trainers...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Probably just Protein and creatine in the shakes..
              He's a world class strength and conditioning coach..probably has multiple degrees in Human Physiology,nutriton, etc....
              He's been in multiple camps so I assume he's good at what he does. Also, he seems to be a major league jack off who doesn't know his role and tries to get heavily involved in other aspects of training the fighter which always gets him in trouble with trainers...
              summed it up perfectly lol great at what he did but an absolute prick so gets continuously fired....should fit in perfectly with ***** boy

Comment

he administers performance enhancing drugs.

heredia develops them, in addition to administering them.

heredia begets ariza, which begets floyd mayweather's legs doing a 180 at age 37.

Comment

According to big dunn, imdazed, and radioraheem he provides performance enhancing drugs to fighters.

Although it's possible that they may have revised that position in the past 24 hours or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    According to big dunn, imdazed, and radioraheem he provides performance enhancing drugs to fighters.

Although it's possible that they may have revised that position in the past 24 hours or so.
                    Everytime I see your sig, I can't help but picture Quillin speaking to those empty chairs as if they were full of screaming fans and really, really believing it.

Comment

i just watched the fight again. mayweather's legs looked better than they've looked in years.

he hooked up with a shady dude, and his legs make a miraculous recovery at 37 years old?

yeah, right.

floyd mayweather is financially motivated. he spends money like a billionaire, and he's not a billionaire.

he'd be an idiot not to extend his career with drugs.

Comment

Working...
                      X