Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 140 Who's the bigger puncher Pac or Paulie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw110
    Quote:

Originally Posted by apocalypto

Ask hatton you ******

Maybe I will, But it's probably best to ask Marquez
    Marquez never fought Paulie?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Comment

Paulie has the highest knockout ratio in junior welterweight history, so this is a stupid question.

Comment

Comment

It seems like you though about what idiotic thread you could make would piss people off the most. Pacquiao is a very hard puncher. He is famous for his power. Mosley had a long career of fighting punchers and named Pacquiao the hardest puncher he ever fought. The left hook Pacquiao knocked tough Hatton out cold with will be remembered as one of the hardest punches ever thrown in that weight class. Paulie is a fine boxer but one of the lightest punchers around with a tiny percentage of his wins being KOs. You already knew these facts and you are an annoying A hole. Start intelligent threads or don't start threads at all.

Comment

Obviously Pauli....he hits way harder than Thomas Hearns. He even makes Ernie shavers look like a pillow fisted fighter. Hell, if Godzilla was real, I got Pauli to win by KO in 1 round. That fuking lizard would be running for his life.

Comment

Seriously? Are these the type of Forum you make... If you really have to ask that you don't know sh**

Comment

Comment

GOAT THREAD.

Comment

Paulie hits like Kermit Cintron @140

* Cintron at the front page i thought he retired

Comment

Working...
                      X