Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
    Unpredented at the time it arose. Some fighters are considering it, but it is still not a requirement period. Just because the fighters you named wanted to do it doesn't mean Pac doesn't have a legit argument for not wishing to bow to Floyd's demands and go outwith Commision stipulations
    And he doesn't.

Also, everyone has to bend over a little bit. Where is your head at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Unprecedented? Kessler and AA are doing it. Allan Green and Andre Ward are suggesting it.
      Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Olympic Styled Testing IS more comprehensive testing. That is what was requested. What are you, daft?

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/DHBenz1211b09.htm
      Once again you're ignoring me.

I am asking YOU for a link to back up what YOU said which was that Pacquiao agreed to random style drug testing up until the fight and then went back on it?

You've had numerous chances to so and haven't

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        You don't?

Posting Mannys fuked up english really doesn't prove any point other than he reminds me of mush mouth from The Fat Albert cartoons.

Comment

Unpredented at the time it arose. Some fighters are considering it, but it is still not a requirement period. Just because the fighters you named wanted to do it doesn't mean Pac doesn't have a legit argument for not wishing to bow to Floyd's demands and go outwith Commision stipulations
          Its funny when ppl bring this up to argue for Manny, as if Manny ALWAYS goes with the Commission stipulations...I mean, he goes ABOVE them concerning weight penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            yeah like he doesn't spend every second of his time on this board trying to convince people that Floyd's excuses are better than Pac's excuses.
            When have you seen me make an excuse for Floyd? I don't need to do that. He didn't lie about anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by imdazed View Post
              when have you seen me make an excuse for floyd? I don't need to do that. He didn't lie about anything.
              link???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Posting Mannys fuked up english really doesn't prove any point other than he reminds me of mush mouth from The Fat Albert cartoons.
                Oh, so Manny didn't understand what he was asked? LOL. Man.

Comment

Once again you're ignoring me.

I am asking YOU for a link to back up what YOU said which was that Pacquiao agreed to random style drug testing up until the fight and then went back on it?

You've had numerous chances to so and haven't
                  Are you slow? You asked for that and I provide a link showing they agreed to OST. What do you think that is? You've had numerous chances to show you can be reasonable but you're just another d*ckriding fan.

Comment

Its funny when ppl bring this up to argue for Manny, as if Manny ALWAYS goes with the Commission stipulations...I mean, he goes ABOVE them concerning weight penalties.
                    because floyd failed to make weight vs marquez hence the weight penalty against floyd was legit.

pac never failed a steroid test & has no evidence of steroid use against him so why treat him as such & ask for extra steroid testing not warranted?

Comment

Oh, so Manny didn't understand what he was asked? LOL. Man.
                      sometimes he doesnt or may not know how to express his answer well. the way he answers merchant's after fight interviews would sometimes show that.

Comment

Working...
                      X