No announcement yet.

Religious tolerance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    Its funny, your such a smart guy when you go into details about things like 9/11, the government etc

Yet you make dumbass posts like this?

SO WHAT? If i put a fkin message on the wall saying "Muslims - Your not alone" with a phone number

Im going to get phone calls saying " You fking terrorists" "P@ki" "Raghead"

Etc Etc..... What is your point? Every1 gets abit of **** in their lives....just take it and move on if your an atheist good for you
    He's obsessed with religion and speaking out against it that's why. The irony is, he's become as militant as the people he hates so much.

I mean if there is no God, why dedicate so much of your time to him?

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      He's obsessed with religion and speaking out against it that's why. The irony is, he's become as militant as the people he hates so much.

Yeah, it is defo ironic

Comment

They obviously went in there to antagonize an a town that is obviously religious.

So what do they expect?

If you can't take the heat....:mangler:

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post

I've been saying this about porker, forever. I'm glad others are starting to see it too.

Atheism IS, its own religion. Porker counters that atheism doesn't inflict torture and misery on its followers the way "organized" religion does, but his posting style begs to differ.

Comment

Is it really for atheists?? Coz a lot of people are not religious but believes in God. Ahem.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              Its funny, your such a smart guy when you go into details about things like 9/11, the government etc

Yet you make dumbass posts like this?

SO WHAT? If i put a fkin message on the wall saying "Muslims - Your not alone" with a phone number

Im going to get phone calls saying " You fking terrorists" "P@ki" "Raghead"

Etc Etc..... What is your point? Every1 gets abit of **** in their lives....just take it and move on if your an atheist good for you
              And those people would be just as ignorant, stupid and intolerant as the people calling about this sign. There is absolutely nothing offensive about putting out the message that there are people who share your views and that is all that these signs are doing. In the US there seems to be a real need to spread that message as the vocal fundamentalist minority constantly insists that the United States is a "christian country", these phone calls simply illustrate that point.

I'm posting it more for the humour value of these sister-fucking rednecks celebrating the thought of another human being suffering unimaginable torment forever. That's right, you really caught Jesus' love there, pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
                They obviously went in there to antagonize an a town that is obviously religious.

So what do they expect?

If you can't take the heat....:mangler:
                yes, the sign looks really antagonizing

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  And those people would be just as ignorant, stupid and intolerant as the people calling about this sign. There is absolutely nothing offensive about putting out the message that there are people who share your views and that is all that these signs are doing. In the US there seems to be a real need to spread that message as the vocal fundamentalist minority constantly insists that the United States is a "christian country", these phone calls simply illustrate that point.

I'm posting it more for the humour value of these sister-fucking rednecks celebrating the thought of another human being suffering unimaginable torment forever. That's right, you really caught Jesus' love there, pal.
                  You don't even live here, so stfu. You didn't even know what was happening in your own country and its secret police.
                  Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  yes, the sign looks really antagonizing
                  Yep, if you live in a religious part of the country, you're god damn right it does.

Comment

Yes. There's very little more militant than saying "Hey people with a certain point of view, there are others who share your point of view!".

In particularly religious locales this sort of thing is more vital as non-believers and the non-religious can be left feeling isolated and outcast because of their lack of faith. There is more need for these posters in Nashville than there is in say Stockholm which is majority atheist.

Is it really for atheists?? Coz a lot of people are not religious but believes in God. Ahem.
                    You're absolutely right of course, atheism is not mentioned on this poster. "Non religious" can mean atheist, agnostic, deist, even a non-practising christian or catholic, which makes it even more ridiculous that some people have called this phone number and left messages with such ridiculous comments.

Porker counters that atheism doesn't inflict torture and misery on its followers the way "organized" religion does, but his posting style begs to differ.
                    This one was quite funny. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
                      You don't even live here, so stfu. You didn't even know what was happening in your own country and its secret police.
                      They were your regular common or garden public police. No secret police in Canada.

Yep, if you live in a religious part of the country, you're god damn right it does.
                      It is offensive to Americans to find out that someone has a difference of opinion?

Comment

Working...
                      X