Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Were The Most Memorable Prince Naseem Hamed KO's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Were The Most Memorable Prince Naseem Hamed KO's?

Imo one of the stand out KO's by Prince Naseem is the Augie Sanchez 4th round stoppage, as seen here at around 2:40 with the replay at around 4:05 >

hamed kod billy hardy who was european champ at the time and that was impressive.one punch and broke his nose

Comment

I remember seeing the Augie Sanchez fight live and thought he was seriously hurt, I never seen him fight again after that.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        hamed kod billy hardy who was european champ at the time and that was impressive.one punch and broke his nose
        I saw Billy Hardy shopping in Sheffield about 3 days after that fight. His face was a right mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
          I saw Billy Hardy shopping in Sheffield about 3 days after that fight. His face was a right mess.
          poor guy i liked him but he was out of his league

Comment

poor guy i liked him but he was out of his league
            His bird was fit though.

Comment

agree with this dude

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
                Imo one of the stand out KO's by Prince Naseem is the Augie Sanchez 4th round stoppage, as seen here at around 2:40 with the replay at around 4:05 >

that KO was brutal! first time ive heard the british commentry, find it quite odd how they had hamad loseing the first 3 rounds!

Comment

Working...
                X