No announcement yet.

The Terrorists Left

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Why do you need an alt account to post the same garbage threads you post on your Jain account Sterling?

How many alts you got man? This is same sad pathetic ish right here....
    You angered addix the welfare recipient who rabidly defends the democrats like theyre his religious icons because he would starve to death within days without their handouts

Comment

Why do you need an alt account to post the same garbage threads you post on your Jain account Sterling?

How many alts you got man? This is same sad pathetic ish right here....
      What makes you think it's Sterling?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        It is sterling, I've called him out on it multiple times and he's never even once said it wasn't him.

And besides, he's an extremely low iq basement kid, his 1 sentence replies and one sentence thread posts are pretty fcking easy to spot.

He's legit has like 5 accounts here.

He's a complete fcking loser, that's why he's so mad at the world.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          You angered addix the welfare recipient who rabidly defends the democrats like theyre his religious icons because he would starve to death within days without their handouts
          Aww that's nice, your defending you closest gay **** sexual partner, Sterling.

Which one you dresses up as Hitler and which one of you pretends to be the submissive underage virgin little Nazi boy? Heil Hitler!

Comment

Aww that's nice, your defending you closest gay **** sexual partner, Sterling.

Which one you dresses up as Hitler and which one of you pretends to be the submissive underage virgin little Nazi boy? Heil Hitler!
            Who am I defending? I'm making fun of you for being on welfare and despite your hatred of "ghetto people" still being forced to be a fanatical democrat because you're a bum. Did you think it was hard to figure out?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Who am I defending? I'm making fun of you for being on welfare and despite your hatred of "ghetto people" still being forced to be a fanatical democrat because you're a bum. Did you think it was hard to figure out?
              That's cute you pretended you figured out something as opposed to being a weak minded fck tard who cant come up with any better insult except accusing a democrat of being on welfare.

Nice try though, really, you tried hard to sound smart.

Comment

That's cute you pretended you figured out something as opposed to being a weak minded fck tard who cant come up with any better insult except accusing a democrat of being on welfare.

Nice try though, really, you tried hard to sound smart.
                What would your other motive for being a diehard brainwashed worshiper of the democrat party be if you despise "ghetto people" (their base)?

You are a welfare freeloader and they're keeping you from starving

It forces you to say stuff like shemale manning is a hero but the DNC election rigging leaker is an evil attack on democracy

They control you because they feed you

Comment

It is sterling, I've called him out on it multiple times and he's never even once said it wasn't him.

And besides, he's an extremely low iq basement kid, his 1 sentence replies and one sentence thread posts are pretty fcking easy to spot.

He's legit has like 5 accounts here.

He's a complete fcking loser, that's why he's so mad at the world.
                  Hates the police, hates whites, pro gay, pro mozo terrorist

Addix is a liberal cant who likes to suck my dic in every thread i make

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    the fok? trump won maybe u forgot

u lost u should be the one that deleted ur account

shame on u
                    Yo, you hardly use this account anymore. The conspiracy that the election was rigged for Hilary wasn't true. That's all you dabbled in misinformation and conspiracy theory. You got proved wrong on election night. At least the Sterling account said he is done with that and doesn't care anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Sterling is just one of the alts too.

Comment

Working...
                      X