Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hitman" Charlo vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 160lbs / 11 Stone 6: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Let's see if I can simplify things for you, g strings chin hasn't been tested enough to claim he has an iron chin.

By eating flush shots by monsters like LeMule and Brook? ok...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

By eating flush shots by monsters like LeMule and Brook? ok...

And two clean left hooks by stevens that knock people out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        And two clean left hooks by stevens that knock people out cold.
        Golovkins chin is indestructible.

Comment

Comment

notice how floyd i mean ggg avoids charlo and goes after no chin jacobs

Comment

If GGG manages to run over Jacobs, I think he'd do the same to Charlo. GGG would've stunned Charlo with the type of shots that J-Rock was landing. Jermall was also a bit too flat-footed in his last fight, but maybe that will improve once he stops draining himself.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 12-22-2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                If GGG manages to run over Jacobs, I think he'd do the same to Charlo. GGG would've stunned Charlo with the type of shots that J-Rock was landing. Jermall was also a bit too flat-footed in his last fight, but maybe that will improve once he stops draining himself.
                x2. I agree.

Comment

Charlo might be the only cat to have a chance against the monster that is GGG, real talk.

Comment

Charlo is a huge Jr. MW. He is 6'1" and will easily walk into the ring the same size as Jacobs on fight night. I think Charlo is a slightly better boxer than Jacobs and I would favor Charlo over GGG by a wide margin.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Charlo is a huge Jr. MW. He is 6'1" and will easily walk into the ring the same size as Jacobs on fight night. I think Charlo is a slightly better boxer than Jacobs and I would favor Charlo over GGG by a wide margin.

I wouldn't favor Charlo by a large margin, but I agree with the rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X