Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come not one young black actor can carry Denzel's torch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

another successful black man not dating a sista....

Nate Parker is known to love white women, he claims pro black and all this yet why marry a white woman, smh reminds me of Dontae Boxing, hates filipinos yet married one some type of subconscious thing.

Comment

Micheal B Jordan is coming along, but problem with most black males is they are all super gay lmfao like not one of them come off as straight so they cant take on real men roles and etc Denzel can and Micheal B jordan can imo.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        You cant search man? here its a long read
        http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...rape-case.html
        Thank you. Good detailed read.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          He raped a white girl? Link?

Also what about that Michael B Jordan guy? He's decent.
          McCoy, who is black, suggested that Jennifer, who was white, may have been falsely crying rape because she didn’t want to admit that she’d slept with a black man.
          From the link hectari shared.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

another successful black man not dating a sista....

Yeah. I will not criticize a person's choice. You dad and granddad did the same. The heart wants what it wants.

Comment

Dude why does it bother you so much that she was white?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-jean-celestin
              No, it didn't bother me. I honestly never knew her race and wanted a credible source to confirm it.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                Micheal B Jordan is coming along, but problem with most black males is they are all super gay lmfao like not one of them come off as straight so they cant take on real men roles and etc Denzel can and Micheal B jordan can imo.
                I will never take him serious, there is only one Jordan, dude should just change his name seriously thinking that if he adds a B people will think he is different. smh

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  From the link hectari shared.
                  ouch so you read the entire story to find something that you agreed with and its just someone SUGGESTING lol after she constantly went to authorities and doctors and was in pain and you left the part out of Nate Parker and his friend harassing her and threatening her after she reported them.

typical confirmation bias.

I believe Nate and his friend raped her, if you listen to Nates reply to this situation he never flatly denies it, he even sounds guilty with remorse. Even blaming hyper masculinity.

This victim she had nothign to gain from it, she could have sued him in 2012 and brouht it to some liberal lawyer to ruin his name but she lived in silence for years until her death.

This is not like that fake rape girl who is suing Derrick Rose, can you take off your race bias blinders man, be fair like me Rose is a black man yet I think that woman is false accusing him of rape, Nate Parker is a black man but under the situationa nd reading up on it he did rape her along with his friend and got off, penn state covered it up like with sanduky case.

This is not a racial case man, but its funny how Nate is pro black but only likes white women, hypocrite thats the race part thats funny.
                  Last edited by hectari; 09-28-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Nate Parker is okay, but after he raped some white girl at penn state and they covered it up, he lost that appeal to me, he looks like a short version of Denzel too.

But I don't know of any other actor who can compare to Denzel?

Jamie Foxx? he is okay he is multi-talented but he doesn't have that powerful presence that you get with Denzel, when Denzel does drama man his range is insane he commands the screen.

This trailer just dropped today, its Denzel at his peak form, he is back

Idris Elba is just as compelling and commanding.

Comment

Denzel is from a generation that didn't just value materialism, shooting hoops, sex, glorification of violence and street life. Do you feel me? You're not gonna get another actor of that caliber untill you change that culture.

Comment

Working...
                      X