Diego Chaves reaction to Kell Brook injury and fight postponement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego Chaves reaction to Kell Brook injury and fight postponement

Diego Chaves wrote this on his Facebook personal account:

Kell Brook you coward son of a *****. Get prepared well [for the fight] because once we are fighting I will destroy you, you better know it. Argentineans go forward and we can take it, you wanker.
    Original words in spanish:
    Kell Brook cagon hdp, prepárate bien porque cuando nos toque pelear te voy a romper todo sabelo, y los argentinos vamos al frente y tenemos mucho aguante puto
    He is angry about this, he feels that this is bull ****.

Update:
    Diego apologized about his words, he said he was pissed about the fact that they moved the fight when he had been working for three months for it and was already ready for it. He said he felt frustrated.

Last edited by _Maxi; 10-17-2015, 01:43 PM.

I was actually looking forward to this one

Comment

Diego went in

Chaves bypassed an eliminator to fight Brook, so there is a chance he can get replaced cuz he is a voluntary, of course he'd be pissed. Not to mention what was his pay day vs Bradley? 35k?

Comment

Calling Brook a coward, when he quit against Thurman and couldn't handle Rios' pressure and resorted to getting dirty

What a clown

Comment

Maybe if he showed more of this personality, they wouldn't have had to change the date.

Comment

... It will be an clinchfest.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Diego Chaves wrote this on his Facebook personal account:

Original words in spanish:

He is angry about this, he feels that this is bull ****.
              I feel bad for Chaves, good luck to him and this will be more motivation. I just hope Eddie Hearn doesn't scrap the fight because it's "high risk, low reward".

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Maybe if he showed more of this personality, they wouldn't have had to change the date.
                What a ridiculous, clearly biased comment. It's not Chaves' job to sell tickets, his job is to put on a good fight and that's what he always provides.

Comment

we always go forward! unless we are fighting rios and need to clinch and wrestle nonstop.

Comment

Nobody can hit you brook how did you get rib injury?

Comment

Working...
                    X