No announcement yet.

Who is boxing's worst crybaby?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Steve Cunningham is the worst in my opinion.

He has some skills, but he's afraid to commit on his punches and usually just throws pitty-pats. He could have won some of his decision losses if he'd "turned it up" a notch or two in the later rounds.

Fres Oquendo is the same. He hates to get hit, so he goes into a survival mode shell and loses, then wonders why he didn't get the decision.
    Lol at picking Cunningham. It's ok duva uses her euro fighters to rob him then you claim they "clearly won"

Comment

Where is Juan Manuel Marquez and Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Lol at picking Cunningham. It's ok duva uses her euro fighters to rob him then you claim they "clearly won"
        It's Atrocious.

Comment

Cotto and Marquez

Cotto cries and runs out after losing.

Comment

what about donaire. "uhhh duh bro i lost because i trained via skype"
            blah blah, trying to praise him then indirectly dissing him

Last edited by aldo5408; 08-24-2015, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              what about donaire. "uhhh duh bro i lost because i trained via skype"
              blah blah, trying to praise him then indirectly dissing him

He blamed his shoulder just like some other filipino fighter did recently.

Comment

JMM kinda has gotten screwed over in a good amount of fights tho

lol his first fight was fixed....

so i can't blame him for acting that way.

Comment

Right now, it's gotta be Amir Khan!!

Comment

Cotto should atleast be in the poll.

Dude runs out the ring and refuses interviews when he loses.

Pretty convenient that margo got busted with wraps after his margo I loss even though there is no proof he used them in his fight, its a convenient assumption made. Cottos team approved the wraps used and oh BTW, cotto had the same struggles in Margo II even when he had a busted ass cyborg eye to target all night.

Expect a major cryfest when Canelo beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      Cotto should atleast be in the poll.

Dude runs out the ring and refuses interviews when he loses.

Pretty convenient that margo got busted with wraps after his margo I loss even though there is no proof he used them in his fight, its a convenient assumption made. Cottos team approved the wraps used and oh BTW, cotto had the same struggles in Margo II even when he had a busted ass cyborg eye to target all night.

Expect a major cryfest when Canelo beats him.
                      So Tony whipped Cotto like a mule and then he just starts cheating??? I'll never understand that one. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X