No announcement yet.

T.I. forces Mayweather to hire extra security

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Its a shame that Floyd is that disliked and disrespected that he needs to walk around with security. Tyson would walk the grimiest neighborhoods by himself with no security. Are there any other boxers that walk around with security guards?
    Floyd rubs everyone the wrong way, and with him being so small he'd get regular whoppings. Tyson is a heavyweight, and menacing. Floyd always talks about his health, everybody knows he wont approach street situations well. He's smart to have so many guards.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
      T.I. is a joke and a snitch.

And he got his ass whooped by Lil Flip.

Idk where all this T.I. is a killer talk originated from.
      But he his a rap artist. So that makes him a bad ass dude. :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        Mayweather cares, He was chasing her on the red carpet trying to get her to acknowledge him, they were like a foot away and she cut off a interview and dissed him.

I must've missed the part where he ran after her.

Comment

Lol who is TI another female mma trying to get some fame of Floyd? Man ppl go to the extreme to get attn. Lol

Comment

Smh a bunch of clowns

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              There seems to be a mentality among some posting on this thread that because TI is percieved as being less than a G, Floyd should not worry....I mean whats he gonna do right?

That type of stupidity gets people iced all over the place. It does not take guts to pay a group of bangers to hit someone. You don't start **** like Floyd did....its really that simple. TI may not be a tough guy but he can certainly pay a tough guy.
              ^^^this

Same way 2pac and biggie died. Hired by a hit man.

Comment

Working...
              X