Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if North Korea mistakenly bombed Toronto, Canada?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah, i forgot:

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      in numbers only. what, do you think North Koreans are going to be ready to fight a war near the article circle? we'd have those *****z frozen and tucked away in a freezer for a cultural snack, in fifteen minutes.

lol and let a North Korean get in the way of a French Canadian who wants to bang his sister. North Korea would be re-named "Guy Lafleur land" in less time than it takes derranged's mom to watch sixty minutes.
      Canada is good at killing moose, when it comes to real people outside of it's own country, Canada is weak. Come to NK and see how we deal with you weak ass diamond diggers.

Hockey, yeah you take it, but war? Nah Canadian's get laughed at. You would get Bute'd

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
        Canada is good at killing moose, when it comes to real people outside of it's own country, Canada is weak. Come to NK and see how we deal with you weak ass diamond diggers.

Hockey, yeah you take it, but war? Nah Canadian's get laughed at. You would get Bute'd
        you're Kim Jong un aren't you?

come to canada trying to invade and the hockey gloves come off. that's bad news for anybody. we'll take you out to the frozen tundra till spring. then defrost you and make heavybags out of your lovely, plasticky sin.

Comment

you're Kim Jong un aren't you?

come to canada trying to invade and the hockey gloves come off. that's bad news for anybody. we'll take you out to the frozen tundra till spring. then defrost you and make heavybags out of your lovely, plasticky sin.
          We would kill and eat you Canadian's. We are hungry.

Canadian's talking abut war to NK is like Larry Merchant trying to fight Floyd. Aint happening son, Canada wouldn't even beat Somoa in a war.

Comment

We would kill and eat you Canadian's. We are hungry.

Canadian's talking abut war to NK is like Larry Merchant trying to fight Floyd. Aint happening son, Canada wouldn't even beat Somoa in a war.
            correction - canada wouldn't beat Samoa in a pie eating contest.

Comment

correction - canada wouldn't beat Samoa in a pie eating contest.
              One Somoa is worth 10 Canadian's in a street fight. There are no Alpha's in Canada, they all joined UFC to hug the **** outta other men.

Pascal got schooled.
              Bute got stopped.
              Due South ended a long time a go.

Comment

One Somoa is worth 10 Canadian's in a street fight. There are no Alpha's in Canada, they all joined UFC to hug the **** outta other men.

Pascal got schooled.
                Bute got stopped.
                Due South ended a long time a go.
                you got me there. that was quality tv.

Comment

you got me there. that was quality tv.
                  Not going to lie, I wanted to be a mounty. All the girls loved him, and I wanted that love.

Comment

Not going to lie, I wanted to be a mounty. All the girls loved him, and I wanted that love.
                    i grew up in the same general hood as Brendan Fraser...cabbagetown Toronto. he's a good dude. one year the **** came out and participated in the neighbourhood yearly 5 K run. the **** won. the mountie

Comment

Don't mess with Canada.

in numbers only. what, do you think North Koreans are going to be ready to fight a war near the article circle? we'd have those *****z frozen and tucked away in a freezer for a cultural snack, in fifteen minutes.
                      We'd turn them into Inukshuks. The ones that didn't get eaten by Wendigos anyway.

Canada has some firepower.

Wolverine

um....

Alpha Flight...

One of the Ghostbusters

Shut up.

lol and let a North Korean get in the way of a French Canadian who wants to bang his sister. North Korea would be re-named "Guy Lafleur land" in less time than it takes derranged's mom to watch sixty minutes.

And try keeping a Vancouverite away from nudist beaches!

Comment

Working...
                      X