Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you lost any respect for Wlad after what he has done to Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no need to give Chisora the run around the 2nd time. But glad we get to see the fight we really want!

Comment

I'm a little disappointed that I won't see Chisora get destroyed. But come on, when Haye's retiring in October and he's signed for Adamek in September, there's not much of a choice to drop the April fight. Fighting the third best HW 62 days after your last fight is a bad idea. You'll need like 56 days for the training camp, which only gives you six days of rest. Meaning 3 days to rest after Chisora and 3 days between his camp and the Haye fight. That's INSANE, even for an amazing athlete like himself. And that'll give Haye a better chance at landing his money shot haymaker on a drained version of Wlad's chin..

Comment

I've lost all respect for the guy. I don't support ****ery.

Comment

i dont give a ****...i just want the haye fight to get sign so Wlad can beat haye overrated ass

Comment

He had to do it to get one of the two biggest fights that can be made in the entire sport done. If Chrisora gets fucked over I feel sorry for him, but now we get the fight we wanted to see.

Comment

Poll results are pretty much the opposite of what I expected to see. Props to Tunney for keeping it real.

Comment

It's a ***** move but as long as we get the Haye fight, fck it.

Comment

its not fair to chisora, but he did the right thing.
                  but i am pretty sure wladimir will fight him next year.

Comment

How the hell are fans so gullible to believe that we'll get the Haye fight now? Have you forgotten that Haye has pulled out on the Klitschkos twice before and has avoided them a number of times beyond that? And hell, who knows, Wlad may pull out! Yall are living in a fantasy world if you think these two are destined to meet, especially since they are cut from the same b*tch-made cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by British Pride View Post
                      I had very little respect for him before but now i have none what so ever.
                      Wlad is a biitch for pulling out. the injury is as bogus as dirrel's neurological problems. Wlad said he could fight Chisora then haye in a matter of months but now he's backpedalling big time... he's a biitch.

Comment

Working...
                      X