No announcement yet.

Boxer Heights on Boxrec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxer Heights on Boxrec

They have Tyson Fury, Scott Belshaw, Dimitrenko and that lanky yank all as 6'7 Fury was CLEARLY 2 inches taller than Belshaw, and if he is 6'7 then that makes belshaw 6'5, only 2 inches taller than haye lmao.

they need to get their heights right!

thats what i think

Comment

athletes lie about their height. I am a legit 6'2 and i have been close to different pro athletes of different sports and certain guys listed at 6'0 i tower over them, which cannot be if im suppose to be 2 inches taller.

Comment

Fury is a whisker under 6ft10 I think, at least from what I can remember from the commentary on one of his fights.

Anyway, while we're on the topic of celebrities lying about their height. Arnie is only 5ft10 but wears risers in his shoes to make him 6ft2.

Comment

When stats are sometimes given by tv presentation as to the fighters weight, reach and height, are they usually accurate? Do they measure themselves or just accept whatever the fighter tells them?

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
            They have Tyson Fury, Scott Belshaw, Dimitrenko and that lanky yank all as 6'7 Fury was CLEARLY 2 inches taller than Belshaw, and if he is 6'7 then that makes belshaw 6'5, only 2 inches taller than haye lmao.

they need to get their heights right!
            they got amir khan at 5'10 which is a load of crock

Comment

Working...
            X