Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Khan beat Barrera? I'm not asking what boxrec thinks!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its should've been NC and rematch..i've said in other posts khan has alot to prove given where he is and how popular he is...

Comment

Khan was schooling before the cut

I think khan would have prefered barerra not to have been cut, he wanted to show the critics what hes made of.

You also forget khan was cut as well as a result of the headbutt

Comment

Anyone who thinks the fight was fixed is a complete tard.

Did none of you listen to Roach's gameplan going into the fight?

Comment

yes he was winning but it should have been a No contest

Comment

Anyone notice khan kepts shaking his arms then unleashing like a 6 hit combo (doesnt do it in the first round but 2/3 times throughout the fight) did roach tell him to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
              Yes, because fighters normally love to say the word I quit!!! Its up to the ring doctor not the fighters! Especially when a cut is that bad! This fight was beyond fixed its not even funny, the cut was the same when they stopped it in the 5th round just to give Khan the win. And khan only started running around the ring and making barrera look bad when the cut opened up and blood was gushing into his eye.
              i agree its obvious that th fight would have been allowed to carry on till the fith round even if Barreras eye ball was hanging out.

Comment

Its a shame cause he was beating him and would have cut or no cut, a rematch would have been cool, but cuts like that Barrera could have been out for some time? I think it was somewhat fixed but Khan wins cut or no cut at this stage in there careers.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichorn View Post

Khan was schooling before the cut

I think khan would have prefered barerra not to have been cut, he wanted to show the critics what hes made of.

You also forget khan was cut as well as a result of the headbutt
                  the headbutt happend less than a minute into the first round and as Barrera is a slow starter i hardly think he was schooling him i think you cant realy compare the little nick that Khan had compared to the gapeing gash that flowed freely with blood distorting barreras vision, a legend like Barrera been treated like this is quite terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichorn View Post
                    Anyone notice khan kepts shaking his arms then unleashing like a 6 hit combo (doesnt do it in the first round but 2/3 times throughout the fight) did roach tell him to do this?
                    I notice he raise his hands in the air after being hit (all be it rarely) like Many Pacman does to show he ain't hurt, so i guess it might be a Roach thing.

Comment

Khan may be overhyped even though he is 22 years old but I don't think there is any question of him losing to Barerra unless he got hit by an unforseen punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X