No announcement yet.

A boxer's Hands, arms and feet should always be in good condition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A boxer's Hands, arms and feet should always be in good condition

Every profession is different. Different tools for every kind of profession there is. And one thing is in common about professionals we want our gear in tip top shape and in good working condition.

As a surgeon has to have steady hands.

A pianist to have steady hands and the nicest grand Piano.

A sniper to have steady arms and a good gun.

A Golfer having the best golf set for him.

A programmer with the best pc to use.etc..

Knowing having this in mind a boxer should always keep his arms and feet to be in tiptop condition wether it is during practice or on fight night itself.

So having your blood drown 8 times before the fight using needles as we all know is invasive as we seen on the mayweather mosely 24/7.

And if you had blood drawn before. You should know that getting blood can pop a vain. And you all know boxer needs their arms to work perfectly. Especially in training. How can you train if your arm is sore from the injection that happened. Getting a blood test will stiffen your muscles. So how can pac train? when a guy like him relies on speed to win fights? Have you tried bending your arm back in forth after a blood test your muscles in your arms are stiff and swollen. In other words your arms which is a boxers livelyhood should be in good working condition at all cost.

Having a swollen arm after a blood test would hamper Pacman's training. It's like having a golfer with a bad golf set or a racer with a bad car he has to use in practice and even in the real race itself.

Thus I conclude all this blood testing is to really make Pac lose before he even enters the fight.

To put more simpler : Pac is already a small 5'6" guy with a small frame and if you still get a fair amount of blood on him. What will happen to his offense when he truly relies on his k.o punch and his fast offense.

While in the other hand, If floyd with a bigger frame and taller getting the same amount of blood would surely get less affected coz he is bigger. And even if he is weakened by it. It won't matter for him coz his not after Knocking out an opponent but just pot shotting and winning on points and running, while Pac relies on power.

For a small guy like Pac getting blood 8 times like what mosely had to endure would greatly weaken him and lose his power thus advantage mayweather. Coz it will take away the only chance for Pac to win. Pac is a fighter right. A fighter mindset is to drop his opponent while a Boxers mindset is to win on points.

Just want to add. Lets say a surgeon had a shaky hands would you want to get operated by him.

If you are a pianist and your arms are swollen and aching would you like to perform in front of a big stage?

If your in a gun shooting tournament and your arm is swollen will you want to go there and still hope you can do your best? etc..

My point is if having an injection won't really bother a boxer is a false assessment. Having a swollen aching arm will defintely hamper training and performance for a big fight. A professional would always want his gear working in order wether it is in practice or in a stage or in a surgical room.

It is like a soldier with a malfunctioning gun. Would you carry a gun in battlefield knowing it will miss fire? Ofcourse not you need the best weapom to keep you alive and have the confidence to win.

Mayweather was fine with it, and beat Mosley to top it off.

Comment

i read half way through until i realized it was just another hate thread,if the whole sport can be willing to do the tests why not pacquiao,**** smells fishy to me,with all the roids in sports these days i cannot believe anyone can doubt them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
        Mayweather was fine with it, and beat Mosley to top it off.
        Yeah, but if his hands is his weapon then he is handicapping both of them making them fight "not in there best form"

As a fan I want them to fight at there best. My point is would you rather have a rusty gun or a pristine gun that works excellent when your going to a battle field?

All I'm saying this blood testing is robbing us. There are both not in there 100% coz both had to endure the pain of having a niddle sting after a blood test in their arm. And mostl likely will affect Pac's performance more than floyd coz his smaller and a Knock out artist while Floyd is just a runner pot shotter who doesn't really go for the gusto or the K.O.

We all know pac is the fighter and Floyd is the boxer. Fighter is to Knockouts as Boxers is to just win on points.

Comment

Working...
        X