No announcement yet.

Target's transgender policy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post

Yeah, those are people pretending to be trannies, not actual trannies, so there's a big difference there.

That's where the problem lies. I don't think people are concerned that a real tranny is going to pickle their kids but this law opens the door to pedophiles to merely put on a wig, say they're transitioning, and have access to a washroom full of young girls. That's a major potential problem and it's already happening. A law produced to accommodate a "vulnerable," group is actually going to affect the most vulnerable group in society, children.

Down a couple shots of Alto Del Carmen and I think you'll see things a little clearer lol.

Comment

I've been aware of transexualism far longer than Jenner, and I don't worship them. I just happen to let people be because them being transgenders affects me in no way whatsoever.

Yeah, those are people pretending to be trannies, not actual trannies, so there's a big difference there.

I'm already vigilant about my kids being in public places. I either take her with me into the man's bathroom or my wife is with her, or we take them to a family bathroom. So no, I'm not being a terrible father for not giving a **** what bathroom people use. I just so happen to be aware of the dangers already and take precautions around it. Nice try though.

You all have been going to the bathroom with transgenders all your god damn life, and not until last year when Jenner started this conversation did you start to care.
      The first case is clearly a mentally ill "transgender" who believes he has the right to be there as he didn't try to molest the girls.

It's also very convenient of any libtard like you and who report the story is to act like they are all just 'pretending'. It's not possible at all that these are trannies who happen to be rapists/sexual assaulters, I see. Lastly, as El-blanco stated above, it actually isn't even as relevant because this new law is gonna cause women and children to get sexually assaulted. You won't adress that though.

You have a habbit of discrediting any source that proves you wrong, you do so in numerous threads that threaten your cookie cutter safe-space world.

Comment

What defines a REAL tranny since the far-left spits in the face of all science on the subject and claims being a tranny isn't linked to any sort of mental illness or biological defects, that gender is just a "social construct", etc.

Much like third worlders who refuse to treat children born with flippers because they believe they're fish-Gods, the far left attributes chemical imbalances resulting in gender confusion to "magical social energies" which we must never discuss in any greater detail.

Are weekenders considered fake trannies? Do you have to spent at least 5 days a week "suited up" to be certified as a real man-pretending-to-be-a-woman?

Once you're pretending you're a woman to gain some sort of gratification, you are a tranny. Living like that year-round with a buttplug permanently installed up your ass doesn't make you a realer fake woman than the guy who just does it to whack off in Target bathrooms.

The only "real trannies" are people born with extremely rare true-hermaphroditism.

It's degrading to even talk about these people or directly to their "advocates".

They won't even be present in future generations. Biological determinism always triumphs and archaic "social construct" explanations of physical/chemical phenomenon always end up in the garbage in due time.
        Last edited by ////; 05-21-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

I have a daughter, and I don't feel the same way.
          I am wary of any mentally unstable person being in a restroom with my daughter.

Most mentally unstable people fly under the radar..there is no real way to tell if they are all there upstairs. However, a Transgender is wearing a sign. It is irresponsible as a father to rationalize a clear warning sign of a person being "confused" and/or addle brained.

Comment

Orrrrrrrr - I could go with the fact that there's literally never been a case where a transgender has molested a child inside a bathroom.

There's been more GOP lawmakers arrested for sexual misconducts in bathrooms

Sorry you're scared of the boogeyman bro, way to be a sheep that falls for whatever the TV tells you to.
            Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            5 cases of children attacked by trannies in restrooms:
            http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/5...-prestigiacomo
            So much for that...

Originally posted by plaster
            yeah, those are people pretending to be trannies, not actual trannies, so there's a big difference there.
            How the fuc can u tell the difference?

Comment

I'm already vigilant about my kids being in public places. I either take her with me into the man's bathroom or my wife is with her, or we take them to a family bathroom. So no, I'm not being a terrible father for not giving a **** what bathroom people use. I just so happen to be aware of the dangers already and take precautions around it. Nice try though.
              For that matter. I don't want a person with a dick using the same restroom with my WIFE either. Unless it's me.

Laughable you think because your wife is with your daughter she is safe....They could BOTH be in danger. Smh

Comment

All the easily peer pressured facebook chicks who are heading the tranny worship movement for comment likes would be the first ones to call the cops when some disgusting homeless dude in drag walks out of a toilet stall tucking his wiener in.

Then you have the progressive cuckold pervert movement who, as usual, supports this whole thing just because they want to maximize the odds of their (fantasy/nonexistent) wife/gf being in perilous sexual situations with other men.

Mass population reduction is the only answer. I never got why conservatives oppose planned parenthood. I definitely support genociding the under classes.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  That's where the problem lies. I don't think people are concerned that a real tranny is going to pickle their kids but this law opens the door to pedophiles to merely put on a wig, say they're transitioning, and have access to a washroom full of young girls. That's a major potential problem and it's already happening. A law produced to accommodate a "vulnerable," group is actually going to affect the most vulnerable group in society, children.

Down a couple shots of Alto Del Carmen and I think you'll see things a little clearer lol.
                  Dude, we may have to agree to disagree, but people have to be vigilant about their kids, one way or the other. The fact that people are cheering others about brutalizing other people in the off chance that they're paedo's is pretty much saying the same thing that all muslims are terrorists.

The first case is clearly a mentally ill "transgender" who believes he has the right to be there as he didn't try to molest the girls.
                  So the problem was what exactly, awkwardness? I imagine it would be pretty awkward as this all gets worked out.

It's also very convenient of any libtard like you and who report the story is to act like they are all just 'pretending'. It's not possible at all that these are trannies who happen to be rapists/sexual assaulters, I see. Lastly, as El-blanco stated above, it actually isn't even as relevant because this new law is gonna cause women and children to get sexually assaulted. You won't adress that though.

You have a habbit of discrediting any source that proves you wrong, you do so in numerous threads that threaten your cookie cutter safe-space world.
                  There have been 0 - read that well - 0 cases of ACTUAL transsexuals molesting children. And in our hyper sensitive society, if ONE trans person molests a kid, they're gonna **** it up for the rest.

And sorry for being well educated? If someone is discredited in a scientific field, it's because there's mountains of proof in the contrary. You don't think that vaccines cause autism, do you?

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  What defines a REAL tranny since the far-left spits in the face of all science on the subject and claims being a tranny isn't linked to any sort of mental illness or biological defects, that gender is just a "social construct", etc.

Much like third worlders who refuse to treat children born with flippers because they believe they're fish-Gods, the far left attributes chemical imbalances resulting in gender confusion to "magical social energies" which we must never discuss in any greater detail.

Are weekenders considered fake trannies? Do you have to spent at least 5 days a week "suited up" to be certified as a real man-pretending-to-be-a-woman?

Once you're pretending you're a woman to gain some sort of gratification, you are a tranny. Living like that year-round with a buttplug permanently installed up your ass doesn't make you a realer fake woman than the guy who just does it to whack off in Target bathrooms.

The only "real trannies" are people born with extremely rare true-hermaphroditism.

It's degrading to even talk about these people or directly to their "advocates".

They won't even be present in future generations. Biological determinism always triumphs and archaic "social construct" explanations of physical/chemical phenomenon always end up in the garbage in due time.
                  I have a friend who's been cross dressing for 10 years, and transitioning for 5 years. IF you think for a slight moment she's doing this for easy access to little girls you're so ****ing far removed from the reality that these people face. I wouldn't pretend to not call it a disorder of sort, but so is down syndrome, but you're not laughing at those people, are you?

A "real" tranny is someone who lives their life as the opposite sex on a day-to-day basis. I don't even know how to begin to explain it, for my friend it's like being trapped in a body you don't belong, like a skin that wasn't meant for you.

If you're like confusing it with DLH type of fetishism - that's a separate thing.

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  I am wary of any mentally unstable person being in a restroom with my daughter.

Most mentally unstable people fly under the radar..there is no real way to tell if they are all there upstairs. However, a Transgender is wearing a sign. It is irresponsible as a father to rationalize a clear warning sign of a person being "confused" and/or addle brained.
                  I don't understand this. A trans person isn't confused... it's not like a "let's do this for funsies" thing.

So much for that...

How the fuc can u tell the difference?
                  First person caused awkwardness, the rest aren't actual trans people. The latter 4 are going to get what's coming to them in jail for trying being downright perverts. The thing is that now that this is a thing, people are going to be more vigilant than ever, and sick people will get caught, and jailed.

For that matter. I don't want a person with a dick using the same restroom with my WIFE either. Unless it's me.

Laughable you think because your wife is with your daughter she is safe....They could BOTH be in danger. Smh
                  Again, trans people just wanna take a piss and gtfo, they want nothing to do with your children or your wife.

I'm seriously asking here, are the bathrooms where you live like insanely isolated? IN the bathrooms here there's always lots of people...

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  All the easily peer pressured facebook chicks who are heading the tranny worship movement for comment likes would be the first ones to call the cops when some disgusting homeless dude in drag walks out of a toilet stall tucking his wiener in.

Then you have the progressive cuckold pervert movement who, as usual, supports this whole thing just because they want to maximize the odds of their (fantasy/nonexistent) wife/gf being in perilous sexual situations with other men.

Mass population reduction is the only answer. I never got why conservatives oppose planned parenthood. I definitely support genociding the under classes.
                  I'd be willing to bet you're single.

Don't project your narrow mindedness on me, I'm not obviously not doing this for comment likes, since I'm pretty much the only one that disagrees with the lot of you. Trying to group me in your ****ty 3 groups because "social media" is just juvenile. If you don't want to educate yourself on the topic that's cool, but if you comment on it, don't be surprised when other people call you out on your crap.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Oh I will, I gotta get proper before coming to the drunk lang

Comment

Don't project your narrow mindedness on me, I'm not obviously not doing this for comment likes, since I'm pretty much the only one that disagrees with the lot of you. Trying to group me in your ****ty 3 groups because "social media" is just juvenile. If you don't want to educate yourself on the topic that's cool, but if you comment on it, don't be surprised when other people call you out on your crap.
                      If you knew how transparent your "me-too" activism is, you probably wouldn't bother.

We all believe you independently decided it was time to embrace shemales. Nothing to do with it being on every TV channel, Tumblr post and Facebook headline 24/7 for the past year. Your passion is completely organic. You aren't just a timid zombie.

These people have a treatable chemical disorder and a few decades from now it will be sorted in a couple mundane gene therapy appointments. Embracing them is a non-issue.

The "trauma" they suffer from being asked to use the appropriate restroom for people with penises is surely no more or less than the "trauma" suffered by people who don't want men in women's clothing allowed into restrooms reserved for females and small children.

Now get flushed you bottom feeding human turd! You get ZERO social kudos. No likes!

Comment

Working...
                      X