Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News interview with rapper almost turns to a shooting live on tv!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News interview with rapper almost turns to a shooting live on tv!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpHl7XS8l4&sns=em

What's wrong with these fcking people?

This lady had 4 of her kids killed in this neighborhood and still hasn't thought to herself, "maybe I Should move."

SMH

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

This lady had 4 of her kids killed in this neighborhood and still hasn't thought to herself, "maybe I Should move."

SMH
    What peoples you chit chattin about?

Comment

what you mean these fcuking people?

Comment

SMH
        man IDK, every city has their spots like this, its a lifestyle

Comment

Poor child watching everything, reminds me of the elephant who started an argument with that man at Wal Mart over using food stamps.

And that guy talking smack got wrecked and disarmed though. He was pulling out a gun and the guy wrecking him took it from him which kinda prevented the incident from getting worse.
          Last edited by -Kev-; 05-09-2016, 12:48 PM. Reason: typomania

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
            man IDK, every city has their spots like this, its a lifestyle
            Ya I guess thzts what happens when morons just keep breeding with each other in the same neighborhoods.

That neighborhood looked about as bad as it gets though.

The rapper "Easy Money" talked like he was legitimately ******ed. But he wasn't. Neggas is just slow as fck in the south.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Poor child watching everything, reminds of the elephant who stated an argument with that man at Wal Mart over using food stamps.

And that guy talking smack got wrecked and disarmed though. He was pulling out a gun and the guy wrecking him took it from him which kinda prevented the incident from getting worse.
              That lil negga was just mad they had a camera on them And he didn't.

Thats how low of a level these ghetto neggas think at. That's why I always tell people. Stay away from these neggas, they ruin everything.

Comment

Ya I guess thzts what happens when morons just keep breeding with each other in the same neighborhoods.

That neighborhood looked about as bad as it gets though.

The rapper "Easy Money" talked like he was legitimately ******ed. But he wasn't. Neggas is just slow as fck in the south.
                Im from da souf, so quit hatin bish

Comment

Working...
                X